danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Monster Hunter Rise, but again

| Aight, fess up g/u/rls, how many hours have you managed to sink in already? What's your main weapon(s)? Are you a new player or a vet? How do you feel about it being more of a continuation of the classic MH rather than the stuff World has brought with it?

As for myself, I usually play Sword and Shield, or Hunting Horn, with occasional Charge Blade or Gunlance when I need some of that *boom*. Been playing on and off since Freedom Unite (mostly P3rd and 4U though) and I *love* Rise.

| 40+ hours so far. I'm HR 5, but before I forge more equipment I gotta earn some money

| I'm around 40 hours in HR6. I think I'm starting to regret not upgrading forging new gear. Chargeblade is really fun to play especially the axe. I haven't really played any other weapons yet. So I'm absolutely in love with Rise. Although I'm still confused as to why I hated World so much but love Rise.

| I'm at ~35 hours in HR3. I usually play SA, but I've been sticking to SnS like glue in this game.

Love Rise and I think it's a solid combination of new and old. I do wish you could capture endemic life and put them in your home like in World though...

| As a newbie, the game is very fun. But I don't know what I'm doing or how to get good. And good weapon types to start with? I did Dual Blades before and switched to Sword + Shield.

| Just fought the game's current "final boss" at the end of HR7 with a friend and it was a blast.
I'm so glad Horn is fun to play after being not fun at all in World. Now I need to spend time with some of the other weapons I enjoy. But man; HH feels so good in Rise.

>>751094
Just play any weapon that seems interesting/fun to you. Every single weapon is viable, and you can't find your true weaponfu unless you try 'em all

| I am a SnS Kunai main. I am so glad you are able to manually target Kunais and have infinite ammo of them in Rise.
I previously played MH4U as a SnS Support. I was a trap+bomber and Lifepowder spammer.

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1618100530

This thread is permanently archived