danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Monster Hunter Rise

| Are any of you g/u/rls planning to pick it up tomorrow?
What weapons do you main? Or will it be your first time playing a MonHun?

I'm so excited that Horn feels good again, it's been my main since MHFU but it just felt so bad to use in World for some reason.

| Being honest, I'm more excited to see if Ballan's Wonderworld gets a nice upgrade patch (spoilers, it won't)

| My first MH was Freedom 2. But I wouldn't consider myself an expert. I'm mainly picking up Rise because I know more friends who play MH now. Hopefully this time I won't just be carried by a Japanese player. Lol

| So much hype, I bought it early and I will play it in a few minutes

| The time has finally come.
I just need to not go crazy at work today, and then I can pick up a copy on my way home.

I just wish I didn't work Saturdays too, but maybe if work is dead I can play a few missions at my desk.

| I still don't know whether I want to get a digital copy or a physical one. Putting a MonHun game on the shelf was a dream of mine for a while. But for something like this series the convenience of a digital copy are too good to pass on. And I definitely do not have money for both, so now I'm just confused.

| I don't have a Switch ;-;

| >>748168 I was going to grab a physical copy after work today, but the store I was going to buy it at had their shipment delayed so I just went ahead and grabbed it digital.
It was bad enough waiting through the workday, I wanted to play ASAP.

But yeah, if there's one series I don't really mind being forced to buy digital, it's MonHun. Swapping between ring fit and rise carts every day would get old.

| I'm a newbie, just picked a copy up today. Seems fun so far.

| My first Mh game was freedom unite, I started using switchaxe in World, using it in rise too

| My first monhun was 4 ultimate and I absolutely love that game. I've always been a chargeblade main. I'm gonna test out other weapons for rise. I'll most likely great sword and hammer first, since I tried out freedom unite a couple of months ago and enjoyed them.

| My first was mhgu. Feel like I was spoiled by adept light bowgun in that game. Alchemy switch axe was great too.

Picked up the Rise and I wish I could play 24/7. Dual blades have been really fun so far.

| I am absolutely loving the game so far. When I played the demo I wasn't sure about the wirebugs, but at this point I've gotten used to mixing in silkbind attacks and using my bugs for extra maneuvering and traversal and the game just flows so beautifully.
Also Hunting Horn is so much fun to play again after feeling bad to use in World aaaaaaaaaa

I just wish I didn't have to work so much, but at least Rise will be there as long as I have free time

| They gave hammer a counter

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1617332399

This thread is permanently archived