danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Coziest Games

| What games do you play when you want chill, cozy vibes? Games that never fail to put you in a comfy, relaxed mindset?

Morrowind, Pokemon games, Final Fantasy 6/7/8/9, and Animal Crossing games are a few that always do it for me.

| Stardew Valley, NS2, VTMB(no seriously, vampire slice of life is cozy), Morrowind, Daggerfall Unity and Botanicula.

Capsized gets a honorable mention because the soundtrack is the entire album Movements by Solar Fields and that album is dope.

| I guess I should mention Skyrim and Final Fantasy 7 & 9 but I've played those to death so I never touch them anymore.

| Elona

| Animal Crossing as well, but also Starbound, Va11halla and Windlands

| Mmm... Stardew Valley is indeed pretty cozy. And Story of Seasons/old Harvest Moon as well.
Any Atelier game save for maybe the Dusk trilogy (they're still rather cozy, but maybe a bit too gloomy/depressing at times).
Recettear, kinda, a bit?
AER Memories of Old is kinda cozy too.
Weirdly enough, Monster Hunter. Sure, hunts are adrenaline-filled action fests, but just hanging around the village/base/etc is comfy.
A lot of JRPG/MMORPG villages/towns are quite cozy too, actually.

| Wandering around in breath of the wild is usually pretty cozy

| Genshin Impact is pretty comfy if you ignore the grinding/neckbeard/gacha aspect. You can sink several hours just exploring the regions and gliding off of mountains and the like, not unlike Breath of the Wild. That's pretty much all I did.

| Minecraft. Building something beautiful for 4 hours straight could be very soothing sometimes.

| I can't understand why so much people find stardew valley relaxing, for me it's a race against time. That aside, persona 4 golden, persona 5, va11halla, coffee talk, skyrim, night in the woods.

| >>747368
> I can't understand why so much people find stardew valley relaxing, for me it's a race against time.
It was the same for me for the longest time, ever since I tried to play on release, but recently I've learned to let it go. And once you do, it becomes one of the most cozy and relaxing experiences ever.

| Firewatch, just walk and talk.

| >>747453 Hmm, I bought it so I will try it again. I loved harvest moon when I was a kid so the lack of anime girls is a bummer

| Elite Dangerous. It's just fun to space truck.

| >>747673
I think there's a mod for that. Looks pretty high quality from the screenshots I've vee seeing.

| >>747695 There are different art styles too. You can pick what you like and roll with it.

| I play Nioh to get comfy

| There's a cute citybuilding game called Islanders that I really like.

| Stardew Valley is nice. Breath of the Wild and 3d Mario games are also pretty chill.

| >>747351 Minecraft is *so* therapeutic for me, I love it

| >>747677
Hell yeah, there is nothing quite as good as some space exploration. Travel safely, commander! o7

| wii sports resort island

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1616725598

This thread is permanently archived