danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Tell me about the most unusual uncommon game you ever played

| Tell me what made it unique, if it is good or bad and why is it so.

| Electroplankton, I don't know what I was expecting but I really hated it because I didn't understand it. I hate it to the point I always ban it's stage on SSB. I felt really dissapointed, a music compose game that doesn't let you save your creations. One of the first on DS though.

| I played or at least try or read abouz them so much games that i can't say that is really uncommon.. but maybe "unloved" and "Nether: Resurrected", both these games have large world, no people, and uncomfortable atmosphere..

| I heard that Actraiser from snes was kinda unusual, Trauma Center it's kinda it's own thing like, the first Clock Tower it's an mixture of Survivor Horror with point and click, kinda interesting specially for an snes thing, Shadowrun for the snes looked kinda cool and different, Mega Drive also has one from the top of my head those are the titles I can come up with, although I'm sure I've seen more.

| One of my favourite games of all time is The Midnight Station. It's a super surreal game where you play as a sort of coalesced creature that is made up of all of humanity. You get taken and put in an insane place made by a different being known as the Architect. Its definitely not for everyone but I love it dearly <3

Total number of posts: 5, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1616308291

This thread is permanently archived