danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Suggest me a survivor game

| Can be something from The Long Dark to Evil Within 2, when I say survivor, I mean all types fron classic to survivor horror.

| To me the best one will always be Minecraft. it's not really extense on the survival part, there is hunger and there are monsters. But you can really do whatever you want with what the world gives you and you experience lot of survivor and horror moments. It quickly inmerse you on it's world and you feel everything is natural. And the progression is always meaningful.

| The long dick

| Unreal world is an interesting one, it's set in iron age finland so you're making a living in the wilderness, but in cultures where that's normal so it's not the usual catastrophe scenario.

| >>746897 Sounds unusual... interessting. You see game industry has become stale, always the same canned type of games, every year an Assassins Creed and a CoD so anything different is always welcome.

| Outward is an rpg with survival mechanics but I'd recommend it

| Maybe Dead Space(only 1 and 2, the 3rd one was the bad one) it has survival horror, psychology horror and a tense atmosphere.
Give it a try. And they have NG+.

| >>747098
I wouldn't say Dead Space 3 is bad; it's a blast with a friend, but it's definitely nowhere near the level of good, well-made survival horror that the first two accomplish.

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1616367467

This thread is permanently archived