danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Looking for a game similar to L.A Noire

| I wanted some investigation/detective game that is not a point and click game, I was looking for something more Dynamic where, you do feel like a detective/cop.

| I haven't played L.A Noire but if it's detective game you want you HAVE to play Return of the Obra Dinn and Paradise Killer.

For something aesthetically closer, I've heard good things about The Sinking City.

| I wasn't play l.a. noire so my tips are probably random, but you can check probably heavy rain, there are no puzzles totally but atmosphere is really detective-like kr how describe it..
Also you can check sherlock holmes series, simulacra, her story, murdered: soul suspect (i wasn't play them)...

Or you can try social deductive game like mindnight or town of salem

| I will take a look on these games later on, I loved the new Sherlock Holmes games, Crimes and Punishment and the Devil's Daughter but, they were pretty point and click 2.0 but really good stuff.

| A game that has LA noires setting and its old school 1930s style would definitly be the game Backbone-Prologue. I havent played LA noire so i dont know if the gameplay is the same but the game is a pixel art point and click adventure about a decetive who in a gritty city whos uncovering evidence and secret schemes in the city

Total number of posts: 5, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1616288442

This thread is permanently archived