danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What's /v/'s opinion on Ballan Wonderworld?

| Curious to see what do you think after the demo has came out, oh and just a reminder that the game has co-op multiplayer, just in case because I had to search deeply to find out.

| Not my kind of thing. Not a fan of 3D platformer and I didn't really grew up with the genre. Looks like it's targeting a very specific audience (kids and older people who would play the hell out of it as kids?)

| I grew up not playing 3d platformers. But my GF did. Playing multi player is definitely a fun experience, even if I don't care for that kind of game.

| >>734619 why do people think these games are played by kids?!!! God damn it!!!

| >>734828
I just think that for older people, it relies a lot on the nostalgia factor. And being appealing to kids is not at all a bad thing, you know.

| >>734854 but nostalgia from where? the same was said 10 years ago and 20 years ago. 7 of the 100 that were waiting for this game weren't related to NIGHTs and Sonic if that's what you are thinking about, the other 93 people were expecting a game regardless of other games in the past.
If anything that means every single game that is popular is just because of Nostalgia towards other games. Shooters hasn't change a little in their formula, TLOU is a reminder of games from PS1...

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1612001263

This thread is permanently archived