danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Favorite Shonen Sonic Game

| i dont really wanna discuss opinions on sonic, i just wanna know some favorites
if you're confused on what games are shonen

Classic games
Adventure and Dark Age
Sonic Colors
Sonic Forces

| Huh... Never heard of that classification. Would like to know what ties all those.

Anyways, that's a easy one. Sonic CD. God bless that mess.

| >>733981 Yeah, videogames don't follow anime/manga tags. The only Sonic Shonen I know is Sonic X.

As much as you want to say "Sonic is the hero who never loses" that doesn't tell me shit about his gameplay being fast platformer. "Story-telling is shonen because they don't die and it's for a young male audience" so was Indie Jones and I don't see anyone calling it shonen. "Japanese are the ones tagging it" well they never tagged shonen on movies or videogames so... It's confusing

| Maybe it's just an excuse to put Sonic Forces on some list, but its story telling is so mediocre Tetris has better story progression.
Overall, the best Sonic "Shonen" experience is Sonic 06. The only Sonic game that isn't "shonen" is Sonic Drift.
One of my favorite stories (a better question for Sonic games) is from the S & The Black Knight.

| Adventure is easily my favourite out of those, but I also kinda wanna say Sonic Forces just because I find the game very entertaining.

Total number of posts: 5, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1611746946

This thread is permanently archived