danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Danger/u/ Parable

| It entered the door on his left

| Why would I touch a door. There is a pandemic out there. I will stay here posting burgs.

| >>2dfa0a, please, you need to choice something, story can't continue without you... Please do something

| It didn't enter the door on his right

| >Walk trough the right door

| >turns off console

what a shitty game

| I don't wanna. Door are scary. Post a burg instead.

| >>733196 >>733213 it seems that nothing happened

>>733216 ohh why? It is only door, trust me, there is beautiful story about big adventure, love, freedom and all, but it can't happen if you want go through door, if any of them you will choose

| *won't

| Nah. Burg posting is better than door opening.

| >>733245 but.. this is not point of how does danger/u/ Parable works, you must choose something, or we won't move, and we don't want that things won't move.. and we will gonna be in endless broken circle.. do you understand what am i trying to say to you? Look, there are 2 doors front of you, you are not curious what is behind them?

| >head through the right door, then

| >>733304 nice, this is what am i talking about! Finally you did a decision! ^^

Danger/u/ went through the wrong doors, and it was knowing yourself as well, he did decided go by these doors for purpose admiring of lounge

| >>733387 stay in lounge

| >>733393 danger/u/ is really enjoying time in lounge but now should be time to continue in way

| Oh god, what have you done. Go back to square one!

| >>733416 ohh wait... Where are you running? Why are you back in doors room? There is nothing interesting, only doors, what you like about this square room? Do you think that it's beautiful? Do you like this kind of shape... Wait! Ahaa!

Do you know what? I will move you somewhere what you will really like, and it will be more interest than doors room.

| Danger/u/ was wake up in metallic room in shape of cube. There are 4 rooms around the walls, 1 door on foots, and 1 door up from the head. Doors are seeming as entries to submarine, and is here only light from lamp what is enough lighting room.

Is this what you wanted to? Do you like this beautiful square room? Look around, there is really a lot beautiful doors, what would happen if you will choose one of them? What from of them do you want to open?

| >>733423
>repeatedly runs against walls, missing doors

| Yo. The narrator is one of those who say they post angry burg, but actually posts regular burgs.

| >>733426 are you autistic? Hmm... Look here are a buttons, red, blue and green... I want to asks you... What color of room do you like?

>>733433 Danger/u/ had some thoughts like "what if narrator is fan of burg or angry burg", the truth is that narrator always was fan of angry burg party, he even made a lot threads to break angry/burg balance in past, but it couldn't know..

| i enter both doors

| >>733464 sorry, but why are you hitting still about wall? Here is 6 doors in the cube room as you know, so you must choose one from them.

| >>733471
i enter YOU

| >>733489 danger/u/ tried to enter inside narrator, but later he did realised that he can't enter narrator, because he is only in head.

Total number of posts: 25, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1611528892

This thread is permanently archived