danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Anyone else hyped for elden ring?

|

| I wish. I wouldn't know what to be hyped for when there's no gameplay of it so far. Better than just being told From Software and George R.R. Martin collaborated.

| no. im tires of being disappointed. I don't think i can mentally handle another let down of a launch. i might implode. maybe even post about it on danger/u/

| I doubt you could even imagine it

| I've read enough fantasy novel series that take absolutely forever to be finished to be hyped.

Haven't read A Song of Ice and Fire but GRRM sure has a reputation.

| No point in getting hyped about anything in this industry. If and when it comes out, it'll be a pleasant surprise, and if it's an incredible game, even moreso.

| I'm not hyped but I hope it's good. Dark Souls and just From Software games in general are a very big thing in my friend group, so, even if it's not great I'll probably enjoy watching my homies play it.

| The one and only game I'm waiting for since 2017.

| Never played a souls game before so cant tell if i am really hyped. looking forward to ff16 tho.

| Yep! Because i dont have overblown expectations for a fuckin video game

| Yes!! Slightly hyped because there's too little info to go by. But an open world Souls-like with GRRM designing the world sounds really fucking dope.

| I just want a new game to pvp in is that so much to ask

| Too bad its pseudo cancelled, just like the last GoT books.

| >>731742
This. I want to make dumb builds for otz's streams again...

| Wut? Is it really cancelled?

| >>732782 The>>44bcdd g/u/rl is just using a hyperbole. Neither the game nor the book series are cancelled. They're just taking a long time to be done.

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1611319401

This thread is permanently archived