danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Games you like and disliked

| Post a game that you liked and a game you disliked. They don't have to be new, you just need to have played them recently.

Team fortress 2 is surprisingly fun. It's a lot more casual than overwatch, and a lot of funny stuff usually happens in game. Unfortunately the bots are annoying as hell and valve seems to just ignore tf2.

One step from eden is a good game, but kinda difficult. Visuals are pretty and earning spells reminds me of how risk of rain does it. (1)

| >>728075 Skyrim is fun as hell. I set it aside for now because making my first run with mainly a wood sword on legendary may have been a mistake. Bugs are a thing, but it doesn't break the game so I don't really care.

Borderlands 3 was extremely disappointing to me. Honestly I hope gearbox just abandons it and moves on to the next game. There's just a lot that I stuff I don't like. (2)

| >>728076 Fallout 4 is just a buggy mess. Usually I do unmodded playthroughs for my first run on games I can mod, but damn this one was bad. I couldn't talk to paladin dance because he was bugged. Piper disappeared so I didn't have access to diamond city. There were several other bugs that forced me to mod the game. Like the only good things I can say is that combat feels better than new vegas, the way armor works is cool, and settlements were an interesting concept. (3)

| >>728077 Finally monster hunter world. Gameplay is fine, I just miss a lot of stuff from the older games. Like weapon designs and weirdly enough the armor skill system. Hopefully monster hunter rise will be a good mix of stuff from mhw and mhgu. (Last)

| Disgaea 5! Battles give me a lot to do while I'm leveling up. Im always starving for SRPGs, so it's great that D5 is so fun to play while giving me so much to do. Bonus points for the homebase being customizable and quick to use, so Im never tired of it.

Now for a game I dislike. Fire Emblem Three Houses. Worst game Ive played. Its baby's first political drama, gameplay feels like a chore, and it looks ugly. We've had better looking games on older systems, like Valkyria Chrinicles

| Plumbers don't wear ties. An interactive romantic comedy featuring pandas, evil bosses, a plumber, a daddys girl, chickens, crazed yuppies, SHOWER SCENES, race cars, and a nun. Get it?

| Does op realise how dangerous this kind of thread is or is she deliberately playing with fire?

| >>728126
There's nothing dangerous about talking about games you like/dislike. Chill out and don't take this place so seriously. You'll have more fun.

| I didn't like DOTA back when there were over 9000 versions of it on Warcraft 3. I didn't like it when it became a standalone game and birthed a dozen fatherless children, and I definitely didn't like it when Blizzard permafucked what was left of the community.

| >>728077
i liked fallout 4! it has a more vertical level design and the world is very fun to explore. but dialogues and plot depth are an obvious downgrade.

and a game i didn't like: beneath a steel sky. the setting and the ending were good, but i didn't like the puzzles

| >>728237
Well if you like open world shooters then you may very well like Fallout 4. It's probably not a bad game in that regard.

But I can understand why fans of the earlier games felt disapointed because of its change of direction.

| Heroes of Might and Magic 3 is a really good game that you can easily play for a few hours or decades. It's almost 22 years old and still has an active community and modding scene. Shit's dope yo

| Great game I played recently is Phantasy Star Online 2. Before and after MS Store nonsense.

Mixed feelings game would have to be CB2077. Just another open world fiasco. Lots of good and bad here.

Terrible game that I can't kick is League of Legends. Keeps my flame of hatred for mankind alive and well.

| >>728096 Disgaea 5 is a fun one. I haven't finshed the post-story stuff yet.

>>728237 You're right. I forgot how vertical some of fallout 4's areas are. There's also some other stuff I enjoyed that I forgot to mention. It's still not my thing, but definitey not a bad game.

>>728275 I've had phantasy star online 2 on the back burner for a while, but I haven't heard of the MS Store stuff. I also have a crippling LoL addiction and I've just been testing a lot of champs with friends.

| Elona is fun

Wow, i can't think of a game i don't like.

| "The Hex" is masterpiece, but it's undeservedly unpopular.

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1609945389

This thread is permanently archived