danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Custom Order Maid 3D2

| Anyone else has this gem of a vidyagaem? Did you try it in VR yet? Did your waifu get NTR'd yet?

| Also, I once found a post on reddit where some poor soul got NTR'd by his GF, broke up and got thrown into the NEET life, bear in mind everything so far sounded true, then he bought COM3D2, created their waifu, played the game for a while, then their waifu got NTR'd in the game, and the whole reddit post was about how to undo this, and my sides were launched into orbit
Imagine getting NTR'd IRL then buying COM3D2 and then getting NTR'd by your waifu

| That's probably a troll post. First of all, the game has NTR "switch". Iirc it asks you at the begining of the game If you want to see NTR content or not, you can opt out and don't see it at all.

Secondly, let's say that the guy played the untranslated Jp version, so he just skip and choose "YES" for everything. NTR content in that game doesn't just happen. You have to consciously click on the event tab, and click on the event that has NTR icon with obvious heart broken logo.

| Again, let's say that he didn't pay attention to events that he click. The first chapter of all NTR story, give you option to back out. Example: One of the customer harassed your maid, will you blacklist that customer or do nothing?

If you choose to do nothing, there will be 2-3 more events in which your maid get harassed/blackmailed/raped. She won't be willing, so you have to be retarded to keep continue that event if you don't want to be NTR-ed

| Lastly, before the game over (your character's life ruined), there is also one last choice to salvage the whole situation.

Tl;dr: The guy must be careless, retarded and blind if he got unwillingly NTR-ed in COM3D2

| Not to mention that other than the Idol Main story, none of the events in that game are canon anyways... you can marry a maid, marry another one and the first maid that you married will be dressing up your second wife as if nothing happened.

| Chill bro, I have the game too you know? Who cares if it's true or not

| Koikastu is better anyways

| >>5ccd04
This guy cooms

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1609231821

This thread is permanently archived