danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Just got back into minecraft after ~4 year

| Wtf is anything? I play in a server btw, is there any fun glitch I can do in survival?
>1.16.4

| Exploiting the villagers job's assignments until you get one with top tier items for dirt cheap prices.
... then turn them into zombies and back into the living just to abuse this even more. :P

| >>720030 add a mob farm and an iron farm. I would say farm tridents and fly away or capture charged creepers with it, but you are on Java so forget about it.

break nether's ceiling, and maybe you could also break overworld's bedrock and troll people with redstone traps that look like presents or friendly buildings to fall through bedrock, but if you are on a server TNT might not be enabled so you might not be able to do this glitch.

| >>720059 but no TNT enabled means it would be cool for you to have a base above nether's ceiling and probably other members would never notice it. It would be even better if there are /home commands.
You could build freely there unless someone else in the server knows about the glitch and uses it for the same purpose (I doubt it, normally it's only used for gold farms, but in Java servers farms don't work well so who knows)

| Glitch request.
How to recover a hardcore world where you died and didn't have a backup?

... asking for my sanity ; _;

| danger/u/ server?

| >>720086 Next time if you die on a hardcore world press Alt+F4 so the world doesn't get deleted.
There is no glitch available as the file should just delete, your only chances is that you let Windows make Security copies of your whole drive (try also searching on the bin)
But I think they changed it so that hardcore worlds don't get deleted but forces you to spectator, which I guess activating cheats can be a thing and then changing of mode. If not probably a mod or external app.

| >>720086 >>720119 Probably this video will help you if you are not familiar with commands or what I'm talking about:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaSJwS4pE8E

| >>720086 haven't played in a long time but remember while you can't use cheats in hardcore you can open to LAN and activate them that way. Then just set game mode back to survival (which I think will keep it hardcore?)

| >>720121 I might try this and I didn't delete the world. I like to spectate the worlds I've died in hardcore so this might be salvageable... thought I'm still annoyed that it even happened (I'm never getting riptide again).

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1606860176

This thread is permanently archived