danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Gravity Rush

| I just bought this gake because it was on sale and it is incredibly charming. Once you get a hang of the controls and the disorienting truly 360 controls it's really great, and I like how everyone is kind of a dick for no reason. I even like the sort of indie, DeviantArt style the character panels and comic sections are, it feels humble.

| Game* dammit

| I need to finish this game it was fun

| God this series is amazing, they took everything that made the first game great and added into it in the second game.

Breaks my heart that they killed the online functionality in the second game, it was really charming.

Ah well, definitely a hidden gem.

| Always wanted to play this game, but I don't have a PS4 or a Vita. Any chance it'll be ported/remastered in the future?

| >>719908 Gravity Rush 1 already have a remaster on PS4, it would be weird to re-remaster it. Most likely not, Gravity Rush didn't had that good sales and Sony wasn't interested in advertising it to begin with. You can play both of them already on a PS5 but unless you want the console for something else that is not from PS4 and PS3, get a PS4 instead, they won't remaster them. Or wait for emulation. I myself have a Vita and the experience is unique compared to a controller.

| But yeah, Gravity Rush died the same way Vita did. Backstabed by Sony. And it has 1% chances to get ported to PC or other consoles.

Oh I forgot to mention, there is always a way. PS Now streaming, if you are whilling to pay for subscriptions. Or if you have a week to play both games to hell try the free trial.

| I still had a blast with both games, and the second was pretty amazing. Using the camera mechanic to take photos of everything, and even helping other players to find treasure chests and whatnot.

| Makes me wish for a third, but I doubt it'll ever happen

| Vita was really cool hardware but too expensive for what their vision was

They wanted it to be like you're phone were it was always online and you'd download games more so than buying carts

This lead to the 3g variant but it was carrier locked and expensive at the time plus expensive memory

They never should have used property memory and probably should have released a less expensive oled free version at launch

| >>720082 remember back at those days when people would just not care about the phone part and basically no one wanted Ps vita because you couldn't play games online (a rumour or not I never saw Sony saying otherwise) now that I have a Vita I'm impressed how many Online games there are and even more impressed some games should have it but they don't or are mediocre (like Terraria or Minecraft)

But yeah, Vita is the literal proove of how bad Sony is towards third parties.

| PS consoles only have third party games because PS is popular and gives a lot of money, but once there isn't a guaranteed sale they run away as fast as they can. Like Vita not having any yearly EA game like wtf not even GBA.
PS consoles will never go to hell like Vita did, but they will always have a risk if something minimun happens.

| Because Sony won't move on its own ever.

| Funny thing vita sold well in Japan which is why it's called the weeb machine these days

It had pretty good support up front what with borderlands 2 managing to run on it but it was just too expensive and yea marketing was a problem

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1606836195

This thread is permanently archived