danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Does xbox still sell?

| Twitch shows lame ads for new console sometimes. Did last generation sell at all? Are there still people who prefer xbox over ps?
I knew a guy who was die hard xbox fan, he bought last gen on release. When I met him few years later he had it replaced with ps4.

| This is a weird question. Yes, obviously, there are lots of people who use Xbox. Otherwise games wouldn't still be released for the platform, would it?

Might just be where you live? I know Xbox is less popular in the east.

| 48.34 million units, so there has to be someone

| Sony fans are just die hards who only like Sony because PS2 was good and they don't care if their Ps5 game is fully playable on Ps4 because price justifies quality. Just nonsense.
Xbox at least offers new features every new gen and is the console you have if you want a console.
But yeah there was no need for next-gen consoles, what's on the market is rather similar to previous gen except with lies exposed after pre-ordering any of both consoles.

| They don't have exclusives, but it is still a cheaper and easier alternative to play some games than buying/building a PC.

I can totally see parents who have little to no knowledge about video game would rather purchase a box that's streamlined and guaranteed to work than having a headache of picking PC parts or potentially getting ripped off by overpriced prebuild PC.

| >>95076a
That's why some people buy consoles in a first place, isn't it?
Cuz it's easy to use and set up... and in terms of money it may be efficient. Also some regions really like PlayStation even with Xbox offering things like GamePass. Like mine. Motly cuz playstation just historically was more popular here, I guess. Nintendo games are not taken seriosuly as well. Halo was never a popular series and like that. All depends on how xbox was taken from the start in a region, I think

| I think the Xbox sells the most in the States. I'm personally stuck to jailbroken PS3 combo with PSP and maybe soon I'll buy a Vita. Consoles since 2013 are literally desktop computers.

| Do consoles still sell?
Twitch shows lame ads for new consoles sometimes. Did last generation sell at all? Are there still people who prefer consoles over pc?
I knew a guy who was die hard consoles fan, he bought last gen on release. When I met him few years later he had it replaced with pc

| >>36a090 Heh, looks like a good copy-paste, saved.

| Well, it's obvious pc is superior to consoles. I'm asking specifically consoles. PS has better exclusives and is more powerful afaik. Didn't mean to offend any xbox fans.

| >>712863 wow exclusives you only play once and then you throw away.

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1604875754

This thread is permanently archived