danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I got PS Vita, yay!

| Hoi, g/u/rls, I am on cloud nine here. Vita turned out to be really great place to play old Indie and some japan titles which actually cared about the fact player uses Vita. Va-11 has more light interface and adapted gameplay, aaaa! Pls, if anyone else here has it, tell what you play on it. I wanna see more games.

| >>712512 you should totally homebrew it in order to play PSP and PS1 games, Vita japan exclusives translated to English and many many ports the Vita community has done, like for example they just ported GTA 3 PC to Vita and you can even mod it.

As for Vita itself, definetly try Gravity Rush, God Eater, Danganronpa and mostly everything else.
For Japan exclusive with English patchs, Phantasy Star Nova, Zanki Zero and maybe Digimon Next Order.

| Fans are bringing so much stuff in so little time, like only in this year we got proper N64 emulator, Vita savestates, Psp games on Vita's native resolution (though some games may not work properly for now), GTA 3 with promised GTA Vice City (and who knows, maybe GTA SA as it's the same engine) and someone was working on bringing Dreamcast emulation as well (just searched and didn't know it already released lol, even though it's not that good right now).

| >>bf07cf Heh, yep!
NoPayStation was my friend from the evening one I bought it from someone who didn't need it anymore.
I am playing Va-11, hotline miami-s and ZE with Danganronpa series.
Then I will try your suggestions, thanks
/(^_^)/

| If you haven't read Steins;Gate, the Vita port is great! BlueMaxima on Youtube used to make tons of Vita videos and I recommend checking out his top 100 series.

>>c834b8 There is a guy on reddit's /r/vitapiracy that compiled three massive torrents of most games released before I think the 3.60 update. It's not as fast as NoPayStation, but it's another source of games and Sony can't do much once you load the links into your torrent client.

| Oh, forgot to mention, Zero Escape the Nonary Games, the first game, 999 is really good, the sequels are different, and only recommended if you want to follow the plot

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1604876295

This thread is permanently archived