danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Some help on a choice.

| Deciding between 2 games. Mario odyssey or links awakening. First I want yall to argue why links awakening should be a good choice.

| It's really hard to recommend Link's Awakening over Mario Odyssey tbh. LA is still pretty much the same Gameboy game, despite looking and sounding quite a bit nicer, and it's *very* short, too.

| >>700853 damnit, theres no mew content? (Besides the mini dungeon creator)

| Pretty sure both are basically a $6 an hour game experience. Although if I had to choose between the 2, I'd say Odyssey. I prefer platformer exploration over dungeon crawler exploration.

| >>700911 is odyssey that superior? I guess i have no choice but the get it. Ill try links awakening on a gameboy though

| >>700914 you are comparing a 2017 Mario game with more or less same content as Mario Galaxy towards a Game Boy game made "cuter".

You are only going to play Link's Awakening once, and unless you speed run it you won't find different ways to play it. It's the Zelda game with less content ever, might equals to Zelda Nes.

Personally, buy the 3D Stars Collection, Sunshine and Galaxy, each alone, are better than Odyssey in content. Or wait for Hyrule Warriors 2.

| As a fan of Zelda, wait for Link's Awakening having sales under 10$/€, or if you have a 3DS, get the original from the eShop, it's 6'99€/$ and it's literally the same experience (They didn't even change controls), same physics but music sounds better.

| >>700922 Ha! As if nintendo would put their games on sale pshh. But if such a miracle happens I'll be on the look out

| >>700919 Nah I'm not a fan of the 3d all stars. Its mostly odyssey im after

| >>700919 also not too into hyrule warriors. Im not about that hack and slash. (Ill make an exception for persona 5 scramble when it reaches the us)

| >>700937 based

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1601377147

This thread is permanently archived