danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Ask me anything

| My Steam library is actually showing 7789 items (games, videos, sw and all (also f2p))

It's maybe weird FAQ, but i want honestly know what have people on mind when does someone know this kind of information.. Let's take it as small social experiment.. Please try avoid toxic, judging things, but if it's what you want really say, just say it, but i'm primarly here for answering questions

| How many of those are not games?

| >>699857

i was little cleaning it now.. (there are not calculated hidden items)

Tools - 59
Videos - 539
Software - 200
Soundtracks - 121

| Do you have any cind of estimate of how much money you've spent on this?

| >>699869 this is interest and mystery question for me too xd just on humble bundle i have little some over 400$.. sadly i don't track my spends.. but if it does help little, i try to hold financially under 20€/month in spending videogames

| Are you planning to buy anything else any time soon?

| >>699946 i do purchases usually based on interest deals or if i want really play some.. I have in plans buy in December Iceborne (if will show up around 20€), i don't have other plans for now, but truth is that way of my buying games was little slow down

| >>700010
Hah, I'm actually going to buy Iceborne as well. What a coincidence!

Anyway, another question: have you tried out at least half of the stuff you've got? I mean, I have slightly more than 100 games on Steam, and there're so many that I haven't even launched once yet, not because I don't like 'em, but because there's no time. So, what about you?

| >>700022 this is really trap question xd since quarantine (march) i did realize that with time how i play games i'm not able to play them all.. and my library started being chaotic (i did maybe small mistake with use steamdb free packages) so i did start to use hidden category, i'm sending there games, tools and things what i don't plan to return to them or use, games what are offline, dead and so.. i have there over thousands games what i wasn't to play yet, but i hope that i will

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1600879742

This thread is permanently archived