danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Favorite 3DS game?

| The end of the 3DS is here, so I thought I'd ask what everyone's favorite 3DS games are.

For me, it's Fire Emblem Fates and Bravely Second. The latter I played without experiencing Bravely Default, but I still had an incredible time with the game.

| KID ICARUS UPRISING

| >>698200 I actually just bought Kid Icarus Uprising! I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone loves about it.

| Rune Factory 4 and, uh.. Miitopia? The latter wasn't recieved that well by the community and quite a lot of people find the game to be just mediocre at the very best, but there's something about it that just made me fall in love with it

| MH Stories

| New Leaf.
The comfiest experience I've had for a while.

| Majora Mask 3D, Sonic Generations, Monster Hunter Generations and Tri, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Hyrule Warriors Legends and Super Smash Bros. Except for the last 4, I still play a lot of the others since their release.

| Also special mention to Fantasy Life, a game I wanted to love and I was loving but at some point I never played it again and I'm a little lazy to do so.

| Shovel Knight, Ace Attorney series, Tales of The Abyss, and this one is cheating since it's a DS game but The World Ends With You.

| SMTIV and Ridge Racer 3D

| MH4U, Fire Emblem Echoes, Etrian Odyssey V, SMTIV (and IV:A, too), Bravely Default.

Also might be a mildly hot take, but I reaaly liked Ever Oasis.

| FE Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

| Monster hunter 4 ultimate

| >>698200 >>698211 >>698226
All based.
The entire Ace attorney franchise is basically playable on a 3ds which is tight af.
AC New Leaf obviously.
Smash 4 is decent dumb fun.
Honorable mentions to rhythm games like the two final fantasy theatrhyms, curtain call especially, and also the game rhythm thief which is dumb af and I love it.
There was also a digital only rhythm heaven fever.
Pokemon ORAS are solid remakes of already great games.

| >>698324
Seeing Etrian Odyssey V mentioned anywhere always bring me joy. A solidly good game, that.

And anyone who mentioned Fire Emblem Echoes is my friend.

| 7th Dragon code VFD. Probably the most fun I've had with a rpg mechanics wise and the story is pretty good too oh and the music is fucking amazing

| >>698503
Oh. I guess we're friends.
Hi.

| I'm so sad about the 3ds ending... it's such a great little machine.
I love ORAS a lot, it was close to being a perfect pokemon game, and I actually got to play it with my friends. SM were fun and cute too.
Story of Seasons is another one i like a lot.
I had a lot of fun with Tomodachi Life.

| >>698380

LET'S FUCKIN GOOOOOO FE ECHOES GOATED

| I've been considering treating myself to either the 3DS port of Hyrule Warriors or to Bravely Default. I see at least one of you likes the latter.
Kid Icarus was a great game, definitely my favourite, but I lost the stand and my stylus so that shit is unplayable.

| Professor Layton Vs. Phoenix Wright is honestly my favorite. It's the best of both series and it's what got me into Ace Attorney & Layton.
Also... Super Mario 3D Land is up there... Miitopia, ACNL... I'm drawing a blank on some of it.

| >>96a32c
How would you describe Ace Attorney and Layton to someone who never touched the games before?

| >>698806
Ace Attorney is a murder mystery/investigation game featuring anime lawyers. The investigation part is solid, but half the fun is in its wacky cast of characters.

Layton is a brainteaser puzzle game with a story attached about a professor and his young sidekick solving a mystery. The puzzles is what's really good about it, but the story is fun and can be very heattfelt (despite the absolutely batshit conclusions).

| >>698804
I'm surprised anyone can get into both series through the Versus game! It's a bit of a mess and the story just went off the rails by the final sequences.

I'm already a fan of both series when I played that. I like it a lot but I'm always wary about recommending it to people who aren't into the series.

| Fantasy Life is pretty nice

Total number of posts: 25, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1600788601

This thread is permanently archived