danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What're your favourite monsters in Monster Hunter series?

| One of the absolute favourites of mine are Gore and Shagaru Magala, although I really hate actually hunting them.

Tobi Kadachi, on the other hand, both looks and feels great while fighting to me. His armour set with this cute little tail is a blessing as well and makes me love the creature even more.

Oh! Lagiacrus and Xeno'jiiva are absolutely beautiful too

So, what about you g/u/rls? Who do you like the most?

| Rocket powered elder dragon aka valstrax, the bioenergy hazard safijiiva, the beutiful bubble leviathan mizutsune and last but not least, the morder hoobo chicken yian garuga
Also rajang but i have a love and hate thing for him

| I can't love any monster or else I wouldn't be able to hunt any of them

| Haven't played it but the fluffy things that become balloony things

| >>698041
Ohh, I totally get it. That's the reason why I'm trying to perform capture whenever there's an option for one instead of killing

| >>698042 so zamtrios and paolumu?

| Zamtrios is both cool and cute.

| Paolumu is such a pain in the ass to fight though. Why is he so cute and annoying at the same time? ヾ(`ヘ´)ノ゙

| rathalos because i like its armors

| >>698300 rathaloss lmao you are soooo basic!!

Jk I have made all variant armours and even maxed out all of them, dont know why rathalos isnt on my top five its just that he us the pikachu of the franchise

| >>698303
>>698303
The fact that he is the most popular doesn't make him look any worse though

| >>698305 i mean thats my point, and I clearly like the thing since i hunted all his variants and made all the armor with max level, I even put jk on my comment

| Zinogre and Nargacuga are some of my favorites, but that might be just Stockholm syndrome after fighting them in MHP3rd so much. Paolumu is a cute puff, I guess. And Mizutsune is nice as well.

| >>698305
Oh shit, sorry g/u/rl! I didn't quite get your message correctly then. Guess I'm just an idiot ( ´_ゝ`)

| Seltas (not the queen one though), nerscylla and probably zamtrios (the best frog shark boy).

| Namielle and Vaal Hazak are my favorite elder dragons. Nargacuga, Mizutsune, (Boltreaver) Astalos, and (Nightcloak) Malfestio are some of my favorite monsters. It's hard to choose

| Zamtrios, mizutsune, malfestio and gore magala are my favorites. Unfortunately I didn't like MHW and I was bored with most of the designs. Hopefully monster hunter rise will bring me back.

| Zinogre, all the way~
I think it's extremely cool~

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1600659475

This thread is permanently archived