danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Releasing Race

| what do you think will get on 1st, 2nd and 3rd place?

Agent (Rockstar game)
Half-Life 3
Yandere Simulator
Star Citizen
Left 4 Dead 3
Payday 3
GTA VI
Cyberpunk 2077
Dead Island 2
Blue Protocol
Project 1v1 (GearBox)
Silent Hills
Rhapsody (Prototype in Mafia III)
Ushiro
MMO Titan (Predecessor of Overwatch)

feel free to add own game if have also complicated releasing xd

| I guess we can add Elden Ring to this list as well

| Obviously cyberpunk will be released first since it's the only game from the list that is actually being actively developed. Also not officially canceled/frozen/not-even-announced are yandere simulator, star citizen and payday 3 (plus gta 6, that wasn't announced yet, but there are trustworthy leaks that it is being developed). From these I'd bet that gta will be second and payday third, based on my thoughts. Yandere sim and star citizen will never be released, just give up.

| >>694838 I see it same about Cyberpunk ^^ honestly i did it just because this game is little overhyped, and i tried show small contrast here xD

About rest.. i think that 2 and 3rd place can get Ushiro and Blue Protocol (but sadly it won't get to west probably)

| >>694770 How dare you not add Kingdom Hearts 3 to the list...o wait it happened... I forgot.

Now seriously, Portal 3 should be added
Also Sonic Adventure 3 and Bully 2.
But in real, or confirmed games:
No More Heroes 3 is in a tie with Cyberpunk at whatever place they are.
Add Zelda Botw 2 and Metroid Prime 4 at the end of the list

| Let's face it, star citizen will never be released. It has been actively developed, but there's no consumer grade company that will be powerful enough to run it for at least the next 30 years.

| Computer not company

| Probably cyberpunk, it's supposed to be released in November of this year, right? We'll see then

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1599349437

This thread is permanently archived