danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
cube world ?

| I just found out about this game released and I think all games with gliding + open world is JUSTICE but I heard the dev mangled the game design very badly so I need someone to convince me that it's decent

| Wings over gliding in open world games! Except there are only two, Terraria, and Minecraft.
Other than that, planes, jectpacks, helicopters or flying cars cheats over gliding!

| Check Youtube reviews of the release of Cube World. It's the same game from the Alpha, but the dev managed to make it even worse. You have to unlock the boat and the paraglide everytime you enter a new region. The situation hasn't changed since release and I think no one is even interested on making mods for it (at least the region lock can be fixed thanks to mods). Wollay (dev) once again went silent, don't expect anything. Maybe wait for a discount of 90% or a Humble Bundle.

| >>694411 alright, fair enough.

I wish the dev is less silent. there are enough chill people in the fanbase he could hang out with tbh.

I was wondering how much the mod "fixes" though? I'm worried that despite removing region lock it's still a monotone game. At least in minecraft you can make your own playstyle thanks to the ability to alter the game world itself. A bit funny that a game that advertised to have infinite world seems so close-ended (from the reviews).

Total number of posts: 4, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1599194303

This thread is permanently archived