danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Is Street Fighter V worth playing?

| PS+ will add SFV this week, so I was wondering if it's a fun game if I'm looking for a rewarding learning experience.

I heard the skill floor was lowered from previous games for executing moves, but I'm more interested in the skill ceiling.

Its just the base game that PS+ gets, so I considered investing in the Championship Edition too.

| Maaaaan, fuck SFV...

Honest opinion, it's still pretty fun, I've only been playing causal online matches though so I can't say much.

| ''SFV was a mistake.'' -Yoshinori Ono

He got fired for making it. Don't play SFV it ain't worth it. Just look at Gootecks before SFV and after SFV.

| Play unist instead hehe..

| I mean if you've got ps plus anyways then fuck it, it's free play it and decide for yourself

| I really dislike how chunky the models in SFV are :/

| >>695002 not exactly the answer I was looking for. I wanted to hear from someone who's played SFV extensively and competitively for a more in-depth answer.

| SFV is pretty alright, yeah. I prefer Skullgirls because I'm that bitch, but it's a solid fighting game, which you can see by it being both the most popular traditional fighter and the biggest game at EVO every year since it's been out

not a secret

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1599421810

This thread is permanently archived