danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What's your favourite weapon type in Monster Hunter?

| Mine is probably an insect glaive because of its amazing mobility and high atack speed. Switch axe is kinda neat as well, but I find to be a bit too slow, so an insect glaive is my absolute favourite nevertheless.

What about you g/u/rls?

| Sword and Shield gang unite! Although it kinda peaked in Gen, it's still the ultimate uptime machine. Being able to turn around or even completely cancel your attack to dodge at *almost* any moment is a godsend, and its rather high attack speed allows to rack up that sweet elemental DPS. Not to mention the enhanced support possibilities with using items while the weapon is unsheathed, and until Iceborne came out it was the only weapon that could do that with the slinger.

| I also like Hunting Horn, but the complete lack of variety in World killed it for me.

| Insect glaive is the most versatile weapon for sure, the glaive can do airial attacks, blunt attacks with the back spin attack(yes you can knockout a monster with that), cutting damage, and the mobility and damage are very good, the insect is even better especially in the endgame, the buffs are very much obligatory(thats the only bad part about the weapon), but the benefits of the insect are extra damage, healing, and depending on the type it can give elemental damage wit blunt and

| Cutting damage, in the old world it can even have 2 elements at the same time tho you have to grind a lot for upgrading the kinsect, thats the best buddy for sure
Also the weapon is great for any situations and can give great support and damage wih the mounts, the healing and the powders
For those who think it should be an "airial weapon" and think the thing sucks just because they cant play helicopter all day I say get good

| Katana!!! ^^

| Switch Axe!! I love it in both World and GenU, but honestly in GenU Adept Light Bowgun might tie with it.

| LBG, HBG, IG, CB, SA, GL.

I play all of them but these are the most fun imo

| long sword cuz well, it's what i played with since being a kid

| >>694240 then you never grew up, HA get IT!? Its because the long sword is saturated and overused by all the new players lolollol shshajrbfjdjehfhehsbfu
Sorry man had small breakdown here, nice choice its an overall good weapon probably the most balanced in all aspects

| Charge Blade, of course. Pizza cutter goes BRRRRRR

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1599085140

This thread is permanently archived