danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Are the fights in Monster Hunter: World supposed to be like 20 min long?

| Or am I just an idiot who needs to git gud?

| Hunts can be pretty lengthy. It's the norm for the series and you're rewarded for being prepared with better gear, tools, and exploiting weaknesses.

| Yes that's the fun.

| 20 minutes is pretty decent, all things considered. Elder Dragons, especially in G rank, can sometimes take longer.

| Bro I play solo and usually take 40 min
I play mh gen U tho

| I think if you're fighting the monster for the first time (and obviously if you're doing something like the zorah and kulve missions) 25+ minutes is understandable, but if it's your 3~5 time fighting a monster and you're still taking 20+ minutes you might want to change your weapon/armor set, learn the monster better, or reevaluate how you're approaching the fight.

The most important thing is to have fun tho, so if you're having fun despite the time, don't worry about it

| barrel bombs + hammer + sleeping monster = win

who else hammerg/v/rl here?

| Taking 20 minutes to complete a hunt isn't bad at all. If you git gud then you might be looking at sub 10 minute times, but that's just a goal to shoot for. Time might be effected by the weapon you use too; a ranged weapon can kill faster than a hammer against something like Rathalos.

| Most hunts can be done around 10 mins if you play well. It's only against the hardest ones like the Arch Tempered Namielle or Alatreon fight it'll take you 20mins or more. Normal MR hunts can be done within 10 mins though unless you're fighting something like Rathalos with a weapon with low reach.

| It depends on a lot of things, but it's pretty normal to spend that long.

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1598959079

This thread is permanently archived