danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I'm about to get Yakuza 0 PS3 from Japan, tell me what I'm in for.

| First of all - does it have subtitles?
If not then do other Yakuza games? For example I can get Yakuza 3 and 4 for a good price on PS3 but do they also have subtitles if I import them from Japan? Please tell! I'm curio/u/s.

| They'll 100% have japanese subtitles, not sure about english.

| Can you read Japanese, op? Pretty sure absolutely no game during the PS3 era that's imported from Japan have non-Japanese text.

| 1. Majima best boy
2. Prepare tissues
3. Make sure you do the hustle!
4. Enjoy general wackiness tied in with good story
5. Profit(?)

| >>686739 >>686755 That's sad...
>>686804 KIRYU-CHAN!!

| Clear career mini-game for spicy surprise

| Played Zero, Kiwami and slowly finishing up with Kiwami 2. Zero lays down a pretty damn solid foundation for the story while spicing up the combat pretty well. It's subjective, *but* if you get into it as much as I did, Zero might stay as your favorite in terms of storytelling even after you've played the other two.
>>686804 wasn't entirely off-base with that Majima comment - Kiryu's the de facto star and all, but by the time the finale's over, Majima is easily the best, bar none./

| /Particularly because his characterization and "evolution" are both very... intoxicating, for lack of a better word.
Overall, good stuff. Great stuff. If it turns out that you've got a full-on JP copy, then you're in some tough shit, but hey! Everything's possible or whatever.

Oh, and Kuze is the manliest motherfucker of the big three. Don't hate on the man if he gets on your nerves during his fights - he's got a good reason for coming back over and over again.

| Dame dame

| >>687083 I personally prefer Awano despite the fact he's rarely there. I'm sad about his fate.

| >>687149
It was what it was. You have to admit, though, that he got the better end of an otherwise short stick - he respectfully fought someone that practically lit a spark in him, and ended up protecting the same person at the cost of himself.

Someone like Tachibana didn't get the same "pleasure" of having such a fate. *That* was immensely saddening for me, honestly.

| Now OP can enjoy the story with full knowledge. nice.

| >>687204 OP here and I've played Y0 on PC already. I just wanted to have a physical copy of Y0 since I don't have a PS4 but it just looks like I sadly can't.

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1597057477

This thread is permanently archived