danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Any recomendation of hidden retro gem?

| recently i'm browsing some game ROM on the internet, found a cool game called "Summon Night", it's pretty cool rpg game thou I need to dig pretty deep to get this title. And also it's pretty popular in Japan but not in western. Is there any hidden retro gem you gurls recommend?

| oh i love the summon night games. i guess it's considered hidden since most of its titles weren't released on the west. i thought about translating the first game but i couldn't afford the time to do so.
check out the earlier atelier games!

| Survival Kids for gameboy

| >>686677
it's kinda sad.. that they translated the spin off version of summon night but not the original one

| EYE
Divine divinity
Space station Silicon Valley
The first Fire Emblem
Love+
Tokimeki memorial

| >>686745
which EYE is it?

| >>686757
The cybermancy

| Doki doki yuenchi on FC.

| Alundra
Brave Fencer Musashi
Legend of Mana

| Tanglewood

| check out the asenheim project. they emulate and translate old eroges and visual novels with javascript so you can play them on your browser.

| Mother 3 English patched

| >>687898 then might as well mention policenauts

| panel de pon aka tetris attack although it has become a little more popular thanks to snes online

| Check out the channel SNES Drunk on YouTube. He does short reviews for retro games outside of the SNES library, can tell you which such and which are worth your time.

| >>688337
Panel de pon is lots of fun, I love the way that game looks.

Money Idol Exchanger is another really fun puzzler, and I'm not sure how hidden it is but Umihara Kawase is one the best platformers out there.

| If you like summon night then the summon night swordcraft story series is also an amzing addition to the series although the 3rd game isnt fully translated into english

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1597397598

This thread is permanently archived