danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Your dream game announcements

| Thought I'd ask something fun here.

It could be something very unlikely, but hey we can dream can't we?

I'll start by saying I would love a modern remake of Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions. Fully voiced with 3D character models and modern QoL features would make me gush so freaking much for FFT again. Especially if they keep the updated script that sounded Shakespearean.

| This is actually very likely but I hope Intsys will announce the remake of Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War soon.

I'd love a remastered FFT too but I would hate it if they replace the pixel art with 3D. Just redo the UI so it's not hell to navigate through, add voice acting, some Qol, and I'll be happy.

| Judgment/Judge Eyes 2. I've heard a lot of conflicting information about the possibility of a sequel to Judgement. I really hope they end up going forward with making it into a series because it's one of my favorite games I've played in the last year. Would especially love it if the sequel worked on making the detective sections of the game more fun, because they kinda ended up being some of the weakest parts in an otherwise fantastic game.

| A third part to Square's Chrono series

FF6 Remake

More Ogre Battle games

| Tekken x Street Fighter

| Mega man legends 3.
Skies of Arcadia pc port.

| Megaman legends 3 (gotta get our boy back from the moon)
Sequel to ZX Advent (finish the story dammit)
Patapon 4 (gimme back my god powers and lovable eyeball tribe of genocide)

| Ultima Underworld 3/Arx Fatalis 2. I just want more.
Nfs most wanted, the original, just looking better.

| Metroid Prime 4

| >>686106 sorry, I think I didn't word what I said right when I mentioned remake. I mean one with AAA quality graphics, full voice over, and cinematic cutscenes. I thought that was a given when I said remake and 3D characters.

| >>686114 oooo I would love that too!! Judgment is one of my favorite games out there. And yeah I agree, the detective segments could be improved. Especially the tailing sections.

| Pikmin 4

| >>686227
Yes, and I would hate that. Putting aside the fact that Square Enix takes absolutely forever to make a AAA game now, trying to appeal to that kind of style will ruin FFT's charm I think. I'd be much happier if the remake makes it look more like Octopath Traveler than FF7R.

But please don't turn this into an argument. We can agree to disagree!

| Just, like, backwards compatibility on Switch. Just all the old Nintendo games from N64 to Wii U.

| Megaman powered up 2 "^^ or MMORPG made by Bandai Namco

| >>686340 thats phisically impossible

| >>686311 fair enough. I just fancy the idea because of FF12 & FF14.

| >>686340 do you mean bringing back old games digitally? Like the Virtual Console on Wii and Wii U?

| >>686383
Correct. I'm bad at talking, I know. But yeah, virtual console shit, not backwards compatibility.

| >>686476 ah yes now you got it, virtual console was the best

| >>686478
Yeah, it was really nice. If that shit comes to Switch I will cum. A lot.

| >>686482 mega cum

| vlambeer and dodge roll collaborate to make the best twinstick shooter roguelite ever to grace this earth

| Kid icarus uprising 2, it won't happen because Sakurai said there was conflict in the original development team when asked about it, so even a switch port seems unlikely. I can dream though

| Va-11 2

| >>223fa0 that's already coming out though

| Elden ring with a 2020 release date and pvp

| Next metroid, next elder scolls, next metroid prime, next pikmin next gta, next any valve game and next star fox

| Also and actual mario rpg, since m&l is dead and paper mario is not an rpg since 2012

| POKEMON OFFICIAL RPG THAT'S NOT A WHALE TRAP

| by rpg i mean mmo

Total number of posts: 31, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1597085811

This thread is permanently archived