danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Is Cyberpunk 2077 worth it?

| I don't want to be offensive to the anyone, but is it worth it to preorder Cyberpunk despite its delays to refine it? I'm still skeptical about buying a virtual item at such a price.

| It's worth it if you pay less, and if you're gonna buy it anyways.

| Why would you? I'd wait for a sale.

| If you have to think about it, it's never worth it to preorder

| Well, it looks really good

| >>674084 generally I always wait before I buy a products whilst the preorder exclusives could be cool. I really don't want it to end up like Bethesda or EA. We even saw with the last of us 2 how a promising game can easily be pretty bad. I will just wait personally and if a bajillion people say it is a massive rip of and awful I will avoid it. If people say it is fantastic and well worth the wait. Then I will buy it.

| >>674694
I'm going the try before I buy-route and will buy it if it's entertaining and worth the price.

| Never preorder a game. Second thing is, this game will be loved both by critics and fans no matter how bad this is because of the hype. So keep a critical eye when the review come out.

| Never preorder a game. Second thing is, this game will be loved both by critics and fans no matter how bad this is because of the hype. So keep a critical eye when the review come out.

| >>7851da
Some people have already decided to hate it so even negative reviews can't be trusted.

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1593570988

This thread is permanently archived