danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Good cheap gaming mouse?

| My current mouse is dying and I don't want to spend too much on a new mouse. Know any good ones?

| what's a "gaming" mouse?

I game with a controller, am I qualified to answer this question

| Check out reddragon, real cheap gaming gears

| I wouldn't personally buy any kind of cheap mouse, especially if its a gamer one.
As someone who works with computers, studies them and passes the time with them, cheap unergonomic mouses will eventually fuck your hand up.

| I like the g502 on sale they're around $50 but last for*years*

| >>9a7624 I'm really not too picky when it comes to peripherals

| Any optical mouse with fixed DPI and that is inexpensive should do the trick.
If what you need is a very comfy mouse, you might need to look for more expensive devices.
I do believe you can find a comfy mouse (size of hand, position of wrist, how it feels to drag it) with very good value.

Always use the same
Choose one that you can find on the market anytime
Inexpensive and comfy enough

I recall using old cheap micro$oft mouse... don't remember precisely tho, sry

| >>12ed67 I want to to atleast have variable dpi

| hmm, whats a comfy mouse for y'all? I'm used to using a small wireless mouse. it's really hassle free and easy to handle. It's not very good on my palm though so I tried a bigger mouse but I ran into a different problem: it's heavier meaning it takes more effort to handle and the "thumb rest" turns out to be pretty useless because I had to actively use my thumb to handle it (meaning its not resting at all). I think a nice palm rest is more important than mouse ergonomics itself.

| I can opt for g502 as well. Splendid mouse

| Look at a4tech's offerings. Not at bloody, although idk, meybe the are good. Good ol' x-760h served me for almost 10 years of high-octane gaming action - and it costs almost nothing.

| >>672442

For me:

Large enough so that the hands fit it completely, without being massive

Tilted either to the left or right depending if you are left or right handed, holding it will feel more natural

Enough space to rest the fingers on the sides so that they don't touch the surface of the desk

Not very heavy so that the wrist doesn't have to do a lot of work, I also use higher sensitivity so that I don't have to move it much, thought stuff like 12000 dpi is a gimmick

| >>672482

The one that fit all that criteria for me was a roccat kain, with extra points due to it not having a load of leds or gamer stuff

| HP Omen 400 is a decent one and costs just about 15 bucks here.

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1593076623

This thread is permanently archived