danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Just found out about this cute chinese(?) game Muse Dash

| It's all hells of addictive, espesially since it doesn't require any energy points to spend or something like ftp mobile games do (i do play on pc tho)
But
The finals period is coming up :_c
Can my grades get a respectful F from you g/u/rls

| Is this your first time playing something other than gacha games and ad games on mobile?

If you're interested in other rhythm games, here are some suggestions:
- Cytus 2
- Musync
- Dynamix
- Tone Sphere
- Lanota
- Stellights
- Arcaea
- Deemo
- Voez

| Muse Dash looks really cool.

| Welp, welcome to the club. Hope you enjoy

| >>476070 its on sale for a dollar on steam but its practically worthless unless you buy the unpacked version which is pretty much the whole game. Its like 20 bucks if your buying it for a mobile phone but its $1 if you the basic version.

| >>670107 the sale applies to the unpacked version too (on steam at least) but it's until the 22nd so I still have time to try the basic one without getting overwhelmed :_:

| >>670095 I played Cytus (the first one, even) and Deemo when I was in middle school but my tablet was too weak then so I quit after a while
Now I've been playing BangDream and it has story and cute saphic-adjacent girs (and the music is cool), it's alright for a freebie

| >>670157
I refuse to touch anything idol-related. I can see it offers a lot more interactivity with it beyond just songs and games, but nah fam.

You have to try Cytus 2. The controls have been perfected. It feels more intuitive and is easier to follow. The story is great and engaging, though could be a bit difficult to keep up what with the fact there's 10+ characters already, each with their own genre of music. They may be expensive, but be patient and they may have a discount.

| >>be4f16 cytus is like free for a week each 2 months it's not worth spending money on it.

| I have bought muse dash a while a go, when I saw it on twitch, but the just as planned is too expensive in my region. Not sure if I'll stick with it should I buy it anyway. Any 3+ fast tap combos are impossible for my clumsy long slow fingers. Or is it my brain that can't keep up perhaps.
It does seem like the nicer one in the music game genre. Also would be nice if it had less chinese, but more japanese and english songs.

| >>670288 yeah my brain/fingers sometimes freeze too and I just started playing lvl4 songs..gotta practice and take breaks
The amount of chinese ones truly is overwhelming but since the dlc is on sale for a week I thought about totally buying it after clearing the default album, if you listen to pre-view they are bound to be good and a lot of them sound like they're not chinese too (well, those are consentrated mostly in "cute is everything" volumes

| It's pretty cheap without Just as Planned. I recommend buying and completing the base game first. If you enjoy it, then consider buying the DLC. I think it's worth the steep price since they're still adding songs to this day.

| I too play muse dash on PC, tripple notes aren't bad since there's two buttons for each thing, you just alternate left right left for example though my brain hates 4x ones right now so maybe I understand lol

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1592386037

This thread is permanently archived