danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How good is Persona 5?

| I've heard that is only worth playing because of the memes.
Please tell me what are your thoughts on the game
Tell me that is a great title

| I'm not sure who told you it's only good for the memes. I mean, there are a lot of them but the game is solid in it's own right. I thouroghly enjoyed it.

| It's honestly the best game I've played this year.

| So as someone who played the klder games being a giant advocate for Persona 3 especially, Persona 5 is probably one of the most technically interesting and solid games mechanic-wise.
It's got shit tons of replayability and sure, memes or whatever. But it has a story for miles that is thematically structured around corruption, polotics, and doing what society may see as wrong to come out with your morals tested.

| TLDR:>>67025 This game is a pretty good time.

| Isk how to describe it but it is a very good game... It is the only game i played more than 100+ hours. The soundtrack alone makes this game top tier

| ....... YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT COM-IIIIIING

| Best game I've played in quite a while. The soundtrack makes me horny tbh.

| Pretty good

| The combat gets stale after awhile, but the school life will keep you hooked.

| The combat can be a bit repetitive at times, but the social link system, the game's soundtrack and overall aesthetic appeal make up for it.

| I never liked JRPG games, I only kept playing Persona 4 because of the story, but Persona 5 is one of the best games I every played. The story is great and the combat is never too boring, like in most JRPG games.

| It doesn't let you play as a girl and the creators have a really dumb reasoning for it, so that sucks. Who even wants to play as an icky boy, TBH

I still really liked the game, but I'm just saying it would be way better if I could play as the coolest lesbian phantom thief in Tokyo~

| It's fucking great. Put two hours in, and you won't be able to stop.

| Idk

| Dog half is disappointing still compared to the first two. Life si m is alright. Not as much hoop this time around is a plus. Really wish party members could use more than one persona.

| >>69735 rpg half*

| Aesthetics to the max, but the overall theme is great, i dig it.

| >>69735
>Dog half is disappointing still compared to the first two.
tf are you even on g/u/rl the first two games are dated and clunky af
at least this one brought back psy/nuke damage and some other cool stuff
the bosses have interesting and varied mechanics
even random encouters like throwing a curveball sometimes to keep you on your toes
customization is through the roof
and party members don't need multiple personas, that'd be broken + their persona is part of their character

| Its average.

| >>70217
If THAT is just "average", what's your idea of "good"?

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1513526390

This thread is permanently archived