danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Space Station 13

| So do any of you enjoy space station 13? Do any of you have any favorite stations to play on? Any funny stories to tell? What do you guys think of the game?

| >Cuban Pete

| Haven't tried it myself, but I watch a streamer called Russ Money play it from time to time.

Looks really fun

| I used to play it when a European server was populated. The ancient net code really shows when you play on high ping servers.

Nowadays the only EU servers that has a high population are Russian ans I can't understand what they say.

It's a shame because the game is awesome and I have tons of good memories from when I used to play it.

I'm hoping SS:RE or Space Station 14 becomes playable soon!

| I like bee station sometimes. I usually just play on any light to server

| ^light rp server

| I used to play on the old 4chan server with a pal. It was technically metacomming ot something because we used skype to do it back then but it didn't really hurt anything since it was light-RP.
I miss SS13 sometimes. It's not something I can play by myself usually. Can be a real slow burn.

| >>669444 I heard they were making a steam available version sometime soon. Which would be.... Interesting.

| >>670599 I deeply doubt that will happen, but better servers for a game like that can only be a good thing (assuming the more detail oriented parts of SS13 stay relatively in tact.)

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1592516431

This thread is permanently archived