danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
yandere simulator

|

| Nut

| I stopped paying attention to it after the mess that yanderedev actually is got spread out, turns out he is a hack who uses stock assets and knows jack shit about programming.... who would have guessed from a guy who requires volunteers to do everything for him.

| Yeah... I'm done with following the game development too. Once he showed how killing works, it looks and sounds like a goldburg machine. The development it very slow... watching the vids every month gave me the feel that it was "milked". I mean, the guy has a cult following now, 5k every month on patreon. He could just abandon/stall the game and become a streamer.

| ^he'll probably have more fun and get less shit for being a streamer/youtuber, tbh

The game itself won't take off from having the "fan game" look. Plus it will always be in limbo of looked as a meme or actual game.

| Yandere sim is fun!

| >>67127 I don't really like him for my own reasons, but stock assets in something you are still working on seems fine as long as they get replaced in time, clearly he knows something about programming, and volunteers usually do art don't they?

| >>67198 I think how killing works is intentional, would benefit very strange to just stab someone in broad daylight and get away with it, game development is slow, cuphead took from 2010 to now, I kinda agree with the milked thing as he does stream on twitch and has a sub button; part of my issue is that almost all his sub emotes are traces of other people's emotes.

| It'll be interesting to see what all happens with tiny build and whatnot but the Dev is still kinda shitty in how he does things

| >>67501

Yes, my aversion to the killing mechanics is personal. It's just not what I envisioned.

> Want to kill?
Prepare X, Do X, Wait for X, Execute X

> Want to kidnap?
Sneak into Y, Wait for Y, Execute Y.

Yes, there are many option of elimination, but it appears that you make your choice early and after making the decision, you have to commit to it (which took away the novelty of having many options)

| > Slow development

I agree that even tough he is fulltime developer now, he shouldn't dedicate 16 hours a day for the game development. But really? Complaining to lost social life and leisure time for the game, but at the same time spending a lot of time making a video about not sending email to him. Unless he just rambles, the writing+voicing+editing would take around 6 hours. He could have went drinking with his friends/ go to family event. Then he have that twitch video saga

| that resulting nothing too (his email vid also result in nothing because he got more email after that). Yeah, the bottom line is that he likes to waste a bunch of time.

Why no hire secretary? He has 5k every month...

No, why do you need to read all the emails? At this point fan ideas should not be taken into consideration because you have your own vision. Bug reports should be done by volunteer beta tester. Fanarts should be funneled to reddit/forum.

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1513333284

This thread is permanently archived