danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I don't like F: New Vegas

| I'm not a snob, I simply feel really bored every time I try to play this game. It feels such a chore.

Fallout 2 is one of my favourite RPGs and I can make a lot of excuses to it, but NV is just impossible to play in spite of all its good parts.

| Hot take, but I gotta I admit I don't like NV either. I like the vibe of the game, but it feels too chore-ish. Can't bring myself to get into it.

| Still better than 76

| Same here and I'm a sucker for 3D open world RPGs. I have several thousand hours in Elder Scrolls 3-5, eight playthroughs on Mass Effect 1 and 2, two playthroughs on the Witcher series and 30+ on VTMB.

But I just can't get into Fallout New Vegas. The quests are alright but the rest of the game is such a slog and the combat is downright bad even with mods.

| It's my first fallout game, and I loved it. But yeah, I realized that it wasn't really as good aa I remember because of this thread.

I like both main and side quests but damn the gameplay didn't age well for me.

| Yea idk i was really enjoying it but when i got to the part where u go to the bunker all my interest for it was completely gone and when i try to play it i end up quitting after 30 mins

| >>668049 as a 76 player

You're correct

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1591972071

This thread is permanently archived