danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Why are you playing PSO2 NA instead of JP?

| I don't get why people play the less content version of the game instead of the JP when the JP has an english translation.

| Me encanta el fortnite

| Because its easier to get my normie friends to play on NA, and I get to read all of the lore / flavor text that translators deem not important enough to translate.>>33d926

| >>667184 this, whats the point of more content if they didnt bother to translate and give us a nice experience

|
And why not, if I like fortnite everything is possible

| Sie7eTr3 hihihi

| >>667192 You can read about the lore and the non translated parts on the internet.

| >>667192 There is wiki and community that can explain you the non translated content. The JP is still a nice experience.

| >>667269 that is what I do, I play the american release and go for youtube or wikis for extra lore

| You don't get why people play something newly released in their region in their language which they can experience the game as it was back when it was new and feel the emotions that come with content releases?

| The Japanese one was a bitch and a half to install and register for anyway.

| >>667418 if you already know the content that Sega is going to release where is the emotions?

| >>667573 I did it in 10 minutes with a translator

| >>667573 I spent double the amount of time trying to get NA to work (before the Tweaker worked with NA) than than I spent downloading JP.

| Can we just agree that it all boils down to preference?

| >>667940 to be honest I did not play much of the jp version and a lot of other people never played it at all so the emotions will be there plus I didn't have any problems installing it so I can't really speak much about the long time ongoing installation issues.

| Install issues are not a good way to determine wich version is better most of the times

| >>667941 >>667944

No shit?

Huh. I did see some people mention a "tweaker" but I just assumed they were installing the Japanese one. I didn't know the NA one was having problems.

| Requires less effort, even if marginally.

| >>668002 10 minutes translating the account creation page is not much effort, it's even worth it.

| >>668655 personal preference

| Because if the NA release doesn't get attention now, they'll pull any future NA plans.

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1592026385

This thread is permanently archived