danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How to play Undertale? [Careful for spoilers]

| Hello,

I did begin play Undertale (1st road) and i did start play as Pacifist.. Only one thing what i "killed" was dummie on start what wasn't possible to avoid. I did heard little some humours that i can't finish game as pacifist on first road.. it's a true? I'm thinking what now... If i should continue as pacifist or make new game and start with genocide.

I will be glad for answers. (please just avoid spoilers) i did get to Temmies...

| Are you ready to replay the whole game on pacifist after finishing the neutral route ?

| If so, just don't sweat it, because if I explained the strat to get the pacifist ending with minimal effort you'd be spoiled after realising why.
In fact, you can't full pacifist on the first run.
If you make it the most pacifically possible in the first run, you will have a very easy time in pacifist second run.
I can't say more or in any clearer way.
There are also soooo many more endings than the 3 "main endings".
Don't get stuck on that.
Just plz don't go genocide first xD

| In short, continue as a pacifist.

| >>666105
>In fact, you can't full pacifist on the first run
I mean. Technically yeah, you can't. But you don't have to replay the whole game if you go pacifist.

| Also I'm pretty sure the first dummy (you mean the one where you're still with Toriel right?) doesn't count. But, uh, you did not have to "kill" it either, though that's not a big deal.

| >>666105 I understand, no genocide, thank you xD

| >>666108
didn't want to say this but erm...

| i guess it's not really hard spoiler...

| >>666138
I don't really see how it's a spoiler at all, especially since OP already knows there are different routes. But let's stop here, lest we accidentally spoil something during the discussion of what is or is not a spoiler.

| You need to do a genocide run then a pacifist one, only then you can get the true pacifist ending

| KILL EVERYONE YOU MEET

| You can talk to and spare the first dummy, but either way it doesn't affect the ending.

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1591436105

This thread is permanently archived