danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What the hell is Helltaker?

| What the hell is helltaker? (And yes, pun intended)

| It's a block puzzle game about a guy who goes to hell and forms a harem of demon girls. The story is a comedy and you can skip the puzzles to focus on the dialogue. But there's actually a few secrets to dig around if you solve the puzzles.

You can download it on Steam for free and it took me an hour to beat.

| It's a cute little free game with cute and quirky characters, it's blown up recently because internet loves cute and quirky.

| It's honestly a pretty enjoyable way to kill an hour or two. And it's free.

| Where is the doom slayer when you need him...

| I played it yesterday and thought it was pretty fun, wish it was longer. The large amount of fanart it's gotten in just a month is cool.

| >>665189
A lot of the 'fanart' is probably made by the developers themselves for PR purposes.

| >>665250 one only guy made Helltaker.

The fandom is sincerely made up of people who like cute demon girls in business suits.

| >>665257
Ah, cool beans then.

| a fun puzzle game about a dude who tries to make a demon harem. pretty fun and i'd recommend it

| the demon girls are so cccccute!!i love them((٩(//̀Д/́/)۶))

| I never knew how hot demon girls in suits could be until I played it.

| The demon girls are the shit
My favourite for now are maybe Justice and Malina, maybe Pandemonica in third
Also, tried the pancake recipe
My thoughts on that: when you increase the portion, don't make egg-milk-flour ratio even, it makes the batter too solid to make normally-thin pancakes, be vigilant when pouring flour into the mix
also maybe add some sugar and salt or they will taste like Rubber if you wanna try them without any strongly flavoured fillings like nutella or jam

| Okay, update, I replayed it and now I'm just too gay for Justice to function, send help and pancakes((((

| >>668296 the art book on Helltaker's store page includes a pancake/crepe recipe.

| Last boss is insane. I quit on stage 4.

| >>668356 yeah I know, when you beat the game for good you are given a link to it and the password
I'm literally just sitting there eating nutella-strawberry pancakes that I slaved over for an hour

| >>668665 stage 4 gave me so much grief omg judgement you are such a bitch to beat, I kept messing up all over the place too(((

| Just bought the game/artbook and I'd already watched the whole game online. The guy's a patrician who makes the best waifus and art - look out for him on YT and his other works

| >>668665 THERE IS NO ESCAPE! Also the chains appear in a preset pattern i think. Not hard once you get it down

| >>669262 sometimes you just have panicky hands that tend to twitch or overreact, only patience and practice help

| >>668725 this guy is an absolute unit to distribute this awesome game for free, given that it looks hella slick and would be worth, like, I dunno, 3-5 bucks or somesuch at least? Also kudos to him for giving away the artbook for free for beating the game in full, now the players feel like they really won something for their effort, not just an achievement

| A p*rn factory, or at leat thats what i think

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1592012970

This thread is permanently archived