danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
First game that made you a gamer

| mine was this one copycat minecraft flash game i found in a dead website.
Whats yours?
-potato

| A cousin of mine once had those flying simulators game (not sure what I played back then, but it was definitely older than the one Microsoft makes), after she taught me how to fly a Cessna in that game, I was endlessly hooked to flying simulation in general.

Though sadly I have lost interest in them, but I still fondly remember the joy of flying my (virtual) plane for the first time.

| There was this tank game on the Intellivision that my sibling and I played a lot.

| life is strange

| Call of Duty 2

| The earliest memory I have is me playing mario 3. I've literally been a gamer for as long as I can remember

| Super Mario Brothers 2.

| For the NES.

| Pikachu Puzzle on GameBoy Color! Man that brings back fond memories.

| Either one of the NES games I played as a kid. I don't really know which one drew me in more than the others. Prolly Battletoads or Megaman or some shit, I dunno.

| It was a flash game called super ..Something basically a super smash bros flash vrs

| Persona 6

| Command and Conquer 1 (1995)

| I'd say a game from the ps2 probably a bike mountain game or either football but also the super mario world

| Cave Story

| My mom had a windows 98 pc for us kids to share when I was growing up. I spent a lot of time playing older DOS games like Xargon and Lost Vikings. Then I came across Cave Story and played the shit out of that as well.

| Some famicom games I guess, but what truly got me was counter strike 1.6

| Sonic 1 was my first game, but Pokemon Emerald was my first emulated game, and emulation is what got me here.

| >>65758 Damn straight.

Mine was prolly Sonic 2.

| Either Crash Team Racing or Pokemon Red and The Pokemon TCG for gbc.

| Half Life franchise, i love them all, i plyed the whole series 12 times, still waitin for Hl3

| Pokemon Crystal and Stalker:Clear Sky

| Mine was Pokemon Diamond for the DS!

| Myst III. I was four. No regrets.

| AdventureQuest

| Def super Mario land and Kirby dream land back in like 95

| Either OmegaBoost or Metal Gear Solid, both for PSOne, back in 2002.

| Super mario world and donk kong country 1&3 for snes

| ratchet and clank all4one

| Baten Kaithos was the first rpg I owned and beat so I consider putting that much time into it being certification for gamer

| Ratchet and Clank for the PS2. Santa really pulled through for me that year.

| One of these hentai flash games (ranma 1/2) when you search for games in the old internet

| Tomb Raider Aniversary

| I started with Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages. A neighbour of mine owned it and we ended up playing his GBC games every weekend afternoon. That game made me want to start playing games.

|

| Metroid Zero Mission

| Smash Bros 64

| Mortal Kombat. Playing it at age 7 with Dad was fucking lit

| Final fantasy series was the best thing to happen to me

| The very first game I ever played was Scooby Dio unmasked for the PS2. But Final Fantasy really brought me into gaming.

| Pokémon FireRed was a big one for me.

| Vanilla World of Warcraft. Started in elementary school and played til freshman year of high school. Spent way too much time on that game, but it's what made me game for real.

| I don't have any real memories from before video games (i.e. before 1990) and my childhood Atari ST. But I think it was Half-Life and CS that made me prefer living in simulated worlds.

| Super Metroid and A Link to the Past were mine and holy shit they were great!

| Pokémon Gold! Sucks that I accidentally deleted my save file

| Mine is Ragnarok, u guys know this game? God i want to play this game again

| Megaman 2! Oooollldd

| >>67548 I like to think you're referring to cave story when you say CS even though thats not what you meant.

| Goldeneye N64

| My first game is Legend of Zelda Minish Cap, even today I still remember the feel when link first met his cap, definitely the best scene in all loz series

| Pokemon Blue

| Played a few games before it, but Ratchet and Clank was my start up.

| Mortal komabt 4 on Pc

| Kombat** Damn auto correct

| Super Mario World, a quarter century ago.

| One of them plastic handheld device that you can buy for pennies these days. There was a tank top-down tank game and tetris

| I remember that I really got into video games after I played either Ice Wind Dale or Morrowind when I was like, in 6th grade

It took me soooooooooo long to finally beat those or even minimal progress, but I enjoyed the hell out of them.

| Thats a hard question for me. I watched my sister play through RE1/3 whaen I was three and got scared shitless...

Of course, I didnt really get into gaming until I played Twisted Metal 2, and JetMoto 2 at the age of five.

Thus, my attachment to video games started. And then was later elevated by Twisted Metal Black, Timesplitters, Destruction Derby: Arenas, and Soulcalibur 2.

| I played Bounce for mobile. Then I started playing games like Botly and the Magic School Bus. Then I watched my brother play Delta Force:Black Hawk Down.

| Daggerfall. The reason I gamed after childhood

| Call of Duty 4.

| Age of empires

| >>70227
wololo

| The Legend Of Dragoon on ps1

| Dragon Quest IX. First time I no lifed a game was when I was 10. No regrets.

| There was this sidescrolling 2player game where your character was bound by 3 balloons. I think that was the name too

| Counter strike 1.5, something that would later drive me to start playing cs competitively

| Gameboy Pokemon Emerald XD

| Dragon Quest 8

| >>65758 lol best game 10/10

| i was a casual for the best part of 99-08... but i gota say smt nocturne got me into serious gaming.

Total number of posts: 71, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1513535339

This thread is permanently archived