danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Boot Up FFXV Episode Ignis!

| Alright g/u/rls, we finally get to find out what happens after Noctis passes out.
Plus Ignis looks really fun to play based off the trailers.
Achieve hype, discuss!!

| G-guys...?

| It's super good

| Also dont dismiss extra verse when you beat the DLC, its an entirely new bonus chapter.
Feels like fan-fic but its cool af.

| Extra verse is a short term good end, long term bad end tho when you consider the implications
That final fight was fun though, iggy plays so well

| >>66505 Yeah, the DLC episode as a whole was the best of the three and Extra Verse was pretty interesting.

| I haven't touched XV since I cleared it the first time around launch. Do you have to buy DLC for any of the new stuff, like playing the rest of the Backstreet Boys?

And what the hell is this Extra Verse stuff?

| >what the hell is this extra verse stuff?

It's square enix milking their fans by chopping up a game into multiple DLCs

| Extra Verse is an alternate ending to the dlc, with an expanded segment and a boss battle cranked way tf up from the normal version

| Yes you do have to buy the dlc tho, but the season pass is 25 and includes all three, some extras and the multiplayer which on its own is $20

| My id changed between two posts wow

| So you need the DLC just to play the rest of the cast? Fuck that, I'll wait for the PC release.

| Actually I think you can play them without the dlc with the new patch, but only in battle

| >>68260 chill g/u/rl, you can play all the backstreet boys with the free patch. You just can't play their DLC episodes unless you purchase it.
All you have to do is update your game and then go to the techniques acension of your AP skill tree and for 20 AP you can mid-battle swap to the other characters.

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1513405713

This thread is permanently archived