danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Bounty Hunter game?

| Hello,

I wish feel little like spike from cowboy bebop xd Does exist some community mod in some game or so where i can enjoy this kind of experience? Ideally if is there roleplay, and a lot mysterious content. (my the most favourite "game" in this way was MTA (multi theft auto, with roleplay mod))

Maybe doesn't exist kind of game what i wish to play. But i can try a ask, or anything where i can feel strong "roleplay" experience "^^

(ps. i don't want textbook games)

Thank you ^^

| +1, also interested in this.

| Blade Runner? It's short and point&click but it fits most criteria.

If multiplayer is an option then you can play as Bounty Hunters with your own ship in Pulsar: Lost Colony. It's like FTL but a semi-open world first person RPG.

| Do you play as a bounty hunter in the Shadowrun games? I can't really remember if it was bounty hunter or just, like, shady, but if it's bounty hunter, then play that. Really good games. It's also in a Cyberpunk setting, which is good if you want a theme similar to Cowboy Bebop.

| Red dead redenption

| Or maybe monster hunter, you do some ghatering and hunting jobs, with a group of hunters, your characters has a lot of customization and you can do some rp with emotes and chat

| Hmm.. about monster hunter.. does this game have online? and can game find me players if i don't have with who to play? This game looks really interesting for me

| >>652304 yes it has all those features, there are also hubs and party makers, its kinda hard but super fun to play when you master it

| Eve online, tho starting in 2020 is gonna be tough.
Space rangers kinda fits, tho it's 20 years old.

| Also Elite games are like this, aren't they?

| since monter hunter is mentioned already, this may be a bit far off but.. ff tactics the nintendo ds one. it just felt nice going to the tavern and taking up quests which are actually sidequests

| >>5466e2 nah elite dangerous is trash

|

| >>652304 There is a way to play the psp games on pc, search for hunstersverse and there is an easy tutorial, if you want i may play with u, and we could make a hunting group with other people...

| >>cc25c4 are you talking about monster hunter for psp? It would be probably nice "^^

| Monster hunter is really good at immersion. The difficulty is just spot on to keep challenging you while at the same time preventing you from being bored. Feels so rewarded to progress in that game. The monster design is a really big plus.

| you don't start as a bounty hunter but you can become one in fallout: new vegas. has some futuristic cowboy vibes

| if you don't mind an MMO you can play a bounty hunter in Star Wars: The Old Republic. you get your own ship and one of your companions is voiced by steve blum

| >>652395
i feel offended ;_;

Total number of posts: 19, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1589172514

This thread is permanently archived