danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Diablo III

| Anyone playing it right now? I bought it and played it for a few hours last year, but I decided to try it out again. It was boring to begin with, then I realised that I could set it to expert difficulty, and now I've played for way too long and won't be well rested at all tomorrow and, fuck, it's really fun.

Any opinions on the game (the game itself, not the company, everyone has heard your opinion of them, you're not unique)? Anyone down to play with me on PS4 sometime?

| I guess not, huh...

| I honestly didn't think it was a very good game and a huge step down from earlier games in the series. Granted they've changed a lot since I played at launch but I still have no desire to return. Path of Excile scratches that itch for me.

| >>653074
Ah, fair enough. I haven't played the earlier games, but I'm really enjoying this one. If you only played it at launch you might want to check it out again. Everything added from the DLC is amazing (and on current consoles the only version of the game comes with the DLC). The open areas in the early acts felt kinda empty, but the DLC areas are packed with events, dungeons and other stuff to do. If it's not for you it's not for you though.

| >>653074
Same here. Though it may be just my nostalgia for the first Diablo.

| Oh, also, forgot to mention the paragon levels. They weren't in the game from release, and I think it's a pretty cool feature.

| I'm more a mu legends guy

| I enjoyed Diablo 3 but I still prefer Diablo 2

| Fuck Activision Blizzard

| >>653695
I haven't tried Diablo 2, but I do want to try it.

| Just play older Diablos tbh, D3 was a massive failure. I still remember error 37 and overall incompetence of Blizzard

| >>653926
I don't see the point in saying a game is bad because of an issue that has been fixed. I prefer to judge the game by how fun it is now, not how it was flawed earlier or the company who made it. I'm interested in trying D2, but I am genuinely enjoying D3.

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1589185542

This thread is permanently archived