danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I decided to re-download Remnant: From the Ashes and...

| I just didn't feel thrilled playing the game again with friends.. I played it before with one friend, and it was okay; story felt lukewarm to me--but the combat and some other elements were good. I later lost interest since the areas felt like the same thing, another was looking for items if you want to obtain them (either resetting your game for a different world; or joining someone to get it). But going back to it again, I felt drained in a way, and already had my fill.

| You could call me whatever you want, but I didn't feel motivated to playing it again. And I felt like if I told me friends that I didn't feel spry about it, I would've come off as an asshole.

| Just tell your friends, dude. Tell them what you told us. That you've had your fill and want a new game to focus on instead.

Retoric is important and sometimes people can come off as assholes even though they don't mean to by using overly negative or douchy choice of words.

But I don't think you're doing any of that so you shouldn't be so defensive from the start. Both your logic and retoric is on point.

Total number of posts: 3, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1588512975

This thread is permanently archived