danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Should I get Indivisible?

| Sell me on this game. I'm interested in the combat, but how deep does it get? And what side content does it have besides the main story?

| The only thing I have to say is that enemies get really fucking spongey and combat gets really fucking buttonmashy later on.

| I'm only halfway in, but I really like it. It's a funky mashup of turn- and action-based battle. It's only as deep as training your reflexes between movesets; afaik there's no equipments or modifiers to stack or things like that.

I really like the vibe of the storytelling. The characters are lively, the voice acting fantastic, and the plot went from 0 to 100 quickly. More fun than deep.

And I'm biased, but the Southeast Asian-inspired lore is just really good to see.

| This game has everything besides the combat. In the end it boils down to mashing buttons to attack and parrying to not gerlt one-shot. Characters and their combos play no role whatsoever, besides looking cool visually. You just jam whatever characters you like the most or do the most damage in your team and you're good to go. Everything else is great tho, visuals, music, some platforming parts are tight. AFAIK the game was rushed so a lot was fleshed out, that's a shame.

| So if you want to buy it - buy it on sale, then it is worth it

| >>651285
I DESPISE the platforming. Interesting to see someone thinks otherwise.

| It's fun, but some of the platforming is tedious since you have to time things at the right moment

| I've wanted it for a while, but heard mixed opinions on it. So haven't bought it yet because of the price, I really like the art and the characters...

| Actually just get Skullgirls if you want a fighting game, it's from the same devs and is definitely worth it

| >>651303
It's not perfect, but if it looks good to you, you should probably get it. Either on sale or the cheaper Switch version. I'd admit 40 usd is a bit much for it.

| And it looks like it's getting a DLC

| https://indivisiblegame.com/razmis-challenges-dlc/

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1588676858

This thread is permanently archived