danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Idk what games are good

| I've been playing etterna and that's it. I try any other game and it's either I hate it and never play it again. or I like it, play it for a couple of hours, and never play it again. multiplayer games are shit too because everyone is so angry. So what do I have to do to find a single player game that will let me happy again

| Play terraria it has hundreds of unique items and every single item changes your playstyle entirely and theres hundreds of classes too like mage and sorcer and archer and knight and warrior and berserker and well literally anything you can come up with because theres really unlimited item combinations like u could have hobo class with copper armor and sword or a white knight class with full silver armor and sword and yea its rly unique and has endless possibilities

| And like I said literally every single item changes your playstyle entirely like if you have a bow and suddenly you equip a wand or a shotgun you gotta think completely different its almost like a new game at that point

| Nooo don't drag Terraria into this, you're going to turn it into a meme. A bad meme!

| Sry its just that the game is super complex and good

| Dunno what's your problem that you wouldn't bother finishing games that you like, but sometimes I do that and in my case it's because the games I play are just too damn similar. I still couldn't finish Shantae Pirate's Curse because I played a fuckton of platformers before and I'm kinda fed up of them. So for now I'm thinking of giving some RPGs a shot. And if everything fails, casual puzzle games never disappoint to fill the gap between the huge games.

| And by the way, something I noticed when trying a new genre is to really REALLY research it. After all, it's unknown territory. Don't get swayed by fanboys because they'll tell you that it's good no matter what. Only get the game when you're absolutely convinced, because chances are only a few games of any genre are worth considering and only a fraction of that few will satisfy you, especially if you aren't new to videogames.

| Elona = best game that ever exist

| terraria sucks i went into the game and hours later nothing is happening it's like minecraft shit 2d version

| >>641881 true, everything I said about it was sarcastic anyway. Shallow-ass piece of shit game.

| Alternatively just stop playing videogames and read a book because gamers are cancer.

| Games are cancer, books are cancer, movies are cancer, music is cancer, dating is cancer. Jusy stop wasting your time reading this and learn how to tie a noose because life is cancer.

| >>641899 not true! There's always comfy anime waiting for you at home after any long day!

| I have the same problem with not being able to finish games even though they're pretty good, and usually just fall back to the same few ones. If you have a Switch, the new Animal Crossing is great, and if you like it you'll have a game that changes basically everyday with tons of stuff to do. Other than that, I'm not really sure

| Oh, yeah, Persona 5 is a good one. Amazing game, and if you get really into it you have, like, 7 endings to get, each playthrough being probably between 80-100 hours, so, yeah.

| Try monster hunter its fun and complex

| >>641960
There's only one real ending, the rest are basically varyingly elaborate game over sequences. Still, even one play through lasts for ~100 hours, and if you do all the side content and try to get the best personas it can last even longer.

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1586159048

This thread is permanently archived