danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Animal Crossing Trading/Visiting Thread

| A lot of people are playing Animal Crossing, and I just bought it and will be playing it later today. I think it would be nice to have a thread where g/u/rls can trade, visit eachother and chat about this game.

| Planning to get it, maybe. Still a bit on the fence. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.

| The first animal crossing game is all I need

| >>641539
You should! I started playing and I'm really enjoying it so far. Just really chill and relaxing. I'll share my island soon.

| >>641558
Welp I end up getting it.

I got pears on my island, but I don't think I can go online yet? Just got started today.

| Just got started on the game! On day three and I need to visit some other islands for iron nuggets lol

| >>641768
Yeah, airport is closed your first day.

I've got Apples btw.

| Have some nice peaches on mine, though I only got it a couple days ago. Seems like a nice little game though, peaceful.

| i got oranges on mine if anyone wants

| My island is a mess of eggs and tents and scattered items I can't fit in my inventory. How do I make it pretty :(

| >>642089
Once you get a house, the house has built in storage. So just get nook miles and pay off the moving fees, then wait a day and you're all good.

| So, anyone got iron? Because, damn. I've been trying to get that shop set up for four days now and I still only have, like, 19 iron.

| >>642570
Same. 30 wood is nothing but just getting a couple of iron is so hard

| >>642636
It really is. I had such bad RNG on the rocks today as well. Only two iron. This is gonna take a while.

| So I just got the museum built and holy shit it's HUGE. My island still look like some backwater mess and then there's this fancy-ass building in the corner, like damn, if I know it's going to be this fancy I'd make it the centre of the town.

| >>642953
Luckily I put it right next to the city square. There should be an option to move stuff like that. Maybe there is later on.

| It took me 3 days to get all the iron nuggets I needed lol now I need to get some oranges, cherries and pears to plant on my island!

| >>643080
I think this is gonna be day 5 for me. I just need 5 more though, so I'll probably have the shop open by tomorrow.

| Holy shit. So, it's 4:35am, but I managed to finish the Bunny Day event. Did anyone else kill themselves grinding for this?

| >>643571
I haaaate the Bunny Day event. I was just looking for fossils and stone and wood and all I got were eggs eggs eggggsss. And I never got Sky Eggs, so I couldn't make anything good.

And then Bunny Day came and I found out I can trade my excessive eggs. Suddenly I was eggs-obsessed.

Unfortunately, I couldn't play a lot yesterday, so I didn't manage to do a lot during the event :<

| Visited 3 mystery islands to get more earth eggs on the day before.
Got the wand, stopped playing

| >>f3ccd1 Wait, what wand? I know there are multiple types but does that mean there is an egg wand?

| >>643704
You got the DIY recipe for a Bunny Day Wand if you completed every single recipe before the end of yesterday.

| bunny day wand it is.
thanks, social distancing/confinement

Total number of posts: 24, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1586807077

This thread is permanently archived