danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Asshole in /v/

| What's with the mean g/u/rl in /v/ throwing around insults and starting arguments for no apparent reason? Just a reminder to all g/u/rls that in order to achieve peak comfiness, you must not feed the mean g/u/rls! Thank you for reading this PSA.

| Penis Sucking Assistance

| Who's insulting and arguing in /v/?

| >>641332
Penis Sucking Assistance

| Wich threads have this perso been into? There is also the possibility that its a group of trolls

| Also in wich possition were they taking during the argument

| Is this about the terraria thread? It's the only place that feel even remotely hostile, and even then it's not too bad. Pretty sure it's just one or two g/u/rls

| They not only happen here but also in the other boards.

Thsse argument sometimes happens way too fast. It's either samefag or two g/u/rls with too much time on their hands.

| And it's likely the one who often complains about mods banning pedophilia talk on the site.

| Who is samefagg

| Oh, fuckshit, bitch, damn cocksucker
Pussy, asshole, cunt
Mother fuckin' dirty whore, shat onto my lunch
Pisscunt, damn bitch, suck my dick
Jesus Harold Christ
Shit bitch, cocksucker, Goddamn motherfucker, pussy, asshole cunt.

| >>641424 rude

| Ah, the art of arguing, what a delight when two masters of it go at each other.
In the Terraria thread, there's no "arguing" tho, it's just someone justifying against someone ignoring.
I'm also okay with assholes, at least you can fuck em.

| >>641446
There hasn't been actual arguments on this board for a while. Somehow every thread just turns to justifying and ignoring.

>>641415
No, that would be me. Well, like a third of those or less would be me. Pretty sure this cunt is new here. I'm pretty sure we all would have noticed someone being do constantly and so consistently annoying throughout many threads.

| Hello, Terraria "troll" here.

I don't remember throwing insults but maybe a few slipped, it is just annoying to argue with a fanboy who claims the game has hundreds of "unique" items and different playstyles, when really most items are copypasted "i.e copper iron silver gold sword etc it is just 1 sword repainted not 30 unique swords)

| I've played 300h of Terraria and the melee combat is mindless M1 spam while combat with bows and wands is same M1 spam while hovering cursor over target.

What weapons you use does not change your playstyle or the way you need to think when you fight.

The game is very shallow and surface level, it does not have any depth even similar to how FPS games require a completely different mindset in long range sniping compared to close quarters SMG combat.

| So excuse me for getting heated while I bring up legitimate facts, examples and explanations, while the fanboy has brought none whatsoever, only repeating the mantra of "there are so many items theres bows spears boomerangs shotguns swords axes etc etc" like literally the weakest arguments in the world, they are all functionally identical items.

| >>1acbd7
Whoa calm down g/u/rl, take that back to the thread.

Ultimately, g/u/rls, to keep this place comfy we gotta learn to live and let live. If you find the need to make a heated debate, you gotta think if it's really worth it. And if you see one brewing, it's probably just best to walk away.

Like, if you're somehow enjoying being in a heated debate, I won't, like, stop you? I'll just make a new thread.

| >>641424
Real talk tho, I don't understand what you all mean by "samefag" either. Someone arguing with themself for shit and giggles?

| >>641486
Someone pretending to be different people but the same person, like if I change my ip real quick and reply agreeing to my point.

Looks like like I'm a different person now and more people agree with my point but in the end I'm just the same fag.

| >>641490
That's a very valid point.

| >>641491
Point

| I hate when two people arguing and taking over the thread.

What I like is when everyone just bullies OP for no reason. Now that's how you respond to a thread.

| >>641494
I know that's a joke, but I honestly wish people would just fuck off with both those things. Cunts trying to somehow prove they're better than someone just because of differing opinions is just annoying and fucking pathetic. People just talking shit for no reason I feel kinda the same way about. I'm not saying this to try to pretend like I'm better than y'all though, I'm definitely guilty in taking part of some of those thread ruining "discussions", but I always regret it.

| Eh, I'd rather see a passionate (a bit heated) debate than just meaningless shitpost, one liner, and meme.
Big note: As long as people are being civil and not calling names.

Debates is just more meaningful and if the same thread is created 1 month later, most likely there won't be the same debate or argument. Let's say compare it to "I love sex" and "nep" threads. All threads are the same, meaningless sex/nep post.

| >>641519
There's nothing meaningful in them though. It's just someone saying their opinion and the she writing four full posts on why they're wrong, but the posts can easily just be summarised as personal preference, but she just keeps going until the thread dies and gets pretty toxic.

| >>641520 eh, you can summarize it that way because you don't care/not involved in the argument. I'm sure gurl who wrote it actually put her thought and effort in the wall of text. It is proven by how she cares enough to defend herself in here.

| The terraria thing happened bacause a gurl couldnt see runescape and terraria in the same comment but then some orther gurl started defending the game, then >>1acbd7 decided to who knows why hate on the game too, (like srsly why? The game isnt even as bad as you make out to be, all games make you point n click ), the fan knight gurl is now wasting their life defending the game, when clrearly hater gurl wont give up, but fanboy gurl doesnt give up either

| >>641528
There's no need to though. The question was literally just "should I buy Terraria" and the fucker started a goddamn solo crusade. Just say that you think it's good or you don't instead of name calling and 20 posts in a row.

| Both are wasting their life, with one presenting reasonable but vague arguments (ah look how much comtent the game has, even though many games have less content and are better) and the other presenting shallow but reasonable complaints (ah all you do is move point and click, but all games play this way)

| >>641529 "all games make you point and click" yes, but most games force you to use your brain for various elements of the game, and in most games switching loadouts changes how you have to think to have a good performance.

Neither apply for terraria, the combat really does not take any thinking and switching items doesn't change how you play, be it a wand, a bow, a shotgun, a melee weapon, you are still just jumping around and spamming M1 mindlessly.

| Its funny how everyone implies I am wrong without being able to come up with a single example or explanation. Just because you say I am wrong does not mean I am wrong unless you can prove it with valid examples and explanations.

| >>641581 >>641582
Dude, no one's even asking for your opinions. Learn how to read a room.

| Yooo plot twist, the hater gurl on the terraria thread was a fanboy of another who nobody knows and they were trying to assert their dominance over a terraria fanboy LOL

| >>641582
I'm not saying you're wrong. You're just fucking annoying, way too high on yourself and pathetically try to assert dominance over people through subjects that don't matter at all. You both start and continue the discussion on your own and completely spam threads that were completely harmless. I'm probably being too mean, but I don't want this place to become just two ot three people spamming every single thought they have about everything, everywhere.

| >>641621 nah, that's basically it. Saying soykaf like "no one has said a single valid point that proves what I said wrong". Like geeze g/u/rl! People's points are valid to them. Some say certain leveling systems are clunky, but others may find that same system to have depth and be unique and cool. Half this stuff about video games is subjective, and everyone has their own reasons (valid in your eyes or otherwise) for liking and disliking stuff.

| (op btw) I've just been noticing a few posts in a few threads that seem like bait, a troll, or a new g/u/rl, and I just wanted to remind people that to maintain utmost comf, it's imperative to remain comf yourself. If you find yourself getting uncomf while replying to a post, there's always the chance you're partaking in a flame war. Just monitor your own comf levels and read the atmosphere g/u/rls!

| >>6784f7 die monster you don't belong in this world. No seriously. Off yourself fucking pedo.

| >>641621 if you say so.

| >>641697 I can't even tell if you're joking, or just laying out really bad bait. We have reached a point of meta memes and ironicness that I can't even tell anymore. I guess it turns out the real meme was reality all along...

| >>641764 thats how the world works, behind every meme thre is a sad truth

| >>641764 it all started with relatable memes aka normie memes, since normies dont know what inside jokes are they made memes about every day life, now almost every meme is something that anyone can understand, making life the joke itself

| >>197df7 whats wrong with telling a pedophile to kill themselves bro

Total number of posts: 43, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1586156909

This thread is permanently archived