danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
NIER REPLICANT AND REINCARNATION

| i'm so fucking hyped for both the remaster and third game (yoko said it was a main series release on twitter for rein)

| Gestalt is now officially non-canon, congratulations.

| Holy mother of god.

| HYPE

| Reincarnation-mobile game... uh oh...

| HYPE

| Bring back Gruff Dad Nier

| So sad they went with kid Nier instead of best dad Nier.

| >>ff66f2 ikr

| >>640045
Feelsbadman

| > mobile game
wat

Also tried Nier after playing automata. The battle and navigation feels so much clunkier. Kinda like playing old witcher games after playing witcher 3. I hope it's an actual remake and they used the new engine yadda yadda instead of just a port.

| Reincarnation is gonna be a gacha with cute android girls, right?
Also replicant is probably just a bumped up port, yeah. Still nice though. Too long to wait though.

| >>641020 we don't know anything about Reincarnation yet, but I hope it's not gacha either. Sin no Alice is already that.

As for Replicant, Yoko Taro hasn't specified everything new but he says it's an upgrade over the original. All we know so far is it will be fully voiced and Weiss gets a new JP VA.

| >>6751e5 from the teaser, it might be a prequel to Gestalt/RepliCant starring Kainé, so no

| >>46147c even if it isn't, you should still try it out, because it has a way better story than automata

| Im very happy that replicant is being released past Japan, my Yoko collection shall rise!

| >>2c641f hypeeeeeee

| no dad = mad
still going to buy it though :c

| >>641686
We just have to bombard the studio to bring back best Dad Nier.

| Iirc replicant was cannon of the longest time

| >>641835
what is even canon in yoko taro-verse, when every game has like half a dozen increasingly wild endings

| shoot i meant to rwply to >>641961

| >>97069e good question

nier canon:
drakengard 3 (novel) -> drakengard end e -> nier gestalt/replicant (both are canon somehow?) end e -> grimoire nier: the lost world -> nier automata

drakengard 2 canon:
drakengard 1 (weird variant of end a) -> drakengard 2

| I'm glad there's so many fans of Taro

| >>642052
I find it amusing that Drakengard 3 game isn't even in this timeline.

Looking forward to Drakengard 4 just ignoring all this and begins at Drakengard 3 Ending C, ending up being some kind of twisted version of Drakengard 1.

| >>642052
Pretty sure in Japanese only RepliCant is canon, Gestalt is only vaguely referenced in passing at some points.

| Gestalt is the only for westerners so that people can fulfill their daddy fetish and putting underwear on their head. The actions make more sense for a young adult.

| >>97069e honestly a game version of drakengard 1.3 would be amazing

Total number of posts: 28, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1586330901

This thread is permanently archived