danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Gonna buy terraria, is it gud?

| Gimme your pro alpha gamer review gurls

| I played it from start to end before the moon update (1.3.. I think?). By the time the update hits, I was already bored by the game so I could never enjoy the full content, so I'd say you're luckier if you play now. My review (might be slightly outdated) is that it makes for a really good 2D minecraft, but it has a much steeper difficulty progression and more material "tiers" to make up for the limited world size. basically, you gotta grind for the next tier so you can fight

| stronger bosses, explore harsher areas, and get more stuff to craft and build your base with. and boy there are so *so* many tiers in this game. it's really fun! the only downside is that the late/end game tends to be really punishing, and even the early boss can be really tough if you don't have a friend to help you. protip: play in softcore for the least penalty upon death. I don't think there is any merit in choosing higher difficulty other than to challenge yourself.

| I don't think so. I played it once with a friend. I enjoyed the one time we played it, but never felt like I wanted to play it again.

| It's a cool game. I've played it with my friends a few times. I have a hard time getting into sandbox type games, so I mostly just fucked around, but if you want 2D Minecraft with RPG elements and honestly some really cool and unique things design wise, you should definitely get it.

| The beginning is really slow but once u get into the dungeon it starts to speed up

| You can make pixel tiddy in your friend server ;)

| >>639421 now thats a reason to buy

| >>639355
Same here.

| >>639360 terraria is more streamlined than minecraft and less "sandbox"-y in my opinion, mainly because of the NPCs. it starts with the Guide which tells you everything you need to do, and each additional NPCs sort of expands to the world's lore. I guess minecraft now has the achievement tree which sort of works as a guideline, but I still see it as an optional achievement system whilst in terraria gathering the NPCs is an integral part to the game's progression.

| It's a good game.
Play with friends if you can.
If you never played it, it's even better.
It's ok to go in blind, but keep that Steam overlay to pop a wiki page when you need to. Very useful.
Chill in softcore, no need to play hardcore.
Hardmode is fun in softcore if you wanna replay.
Will struggle in the beginning, but I know people who rush through game phases like it's nothing but I just can't spend less than a few hours to go past the first. Shame on me !
anyways it's okej

| It's boring. The beginning of the game is super dull, the mid game is a boring grind, and the endgame is meh. The game literally never changes, you just farm shit to take on new bosses and get new gear.

| The only way you can enjoy the game is if you have 2+ friends who are also willing to play it, and you do the item duplication for minerals so that you can all get geared up from 1 set of minerals rather than grinding three times as long.

| Well younger me put over 600 hrs into the game

I think it's pretty good but can't play it now because I've done everything 10x over

However note that most people here that didn't like it complained about grind, I play RuneScape a game basically about the grind, so that wouldn't bother me

If you hate grind you might or might not like it, imo give it a try, set a timer for an hour and thirty minutes if you want more keep it, if not use that steam refund it's there for a reason

| >>639974 First of all, 600 hrs is not enough to do everything 10x over, the game is far much more of a grind (unless you did item duping in which case I do believe you)

| >639974 Lastly, RuneScape is a bad comparison to justify Terraria's grind. Yes, RS is grindy, but there is a ton of game to it despite being a clicker. There's hundreds of quests, each one unique with genuinely good humor and writing, there's hundreds of unique and memorable pieces of music that make something as simple as just exploration fun, there's dozens of minigames to spend your time with outside of the grind

| >>639974 and to top it all off, the grind of RuneScape can be done in dozens of different ways, with different activities, in different locations, with thousands of different people.

| >>639974 How much of that applies to Terraria? None. The amount of music in it is limited and only the theme song is iconic, the exploration gets samey within the first two hours, there are no interesting locations to visit, there are no minigames, no ways to easily meet new people and make new friends, no quests (fishing fetch quests don't count), and the grind is literally just limited to scavenging ore underground or creating a mob farm.

| >>639974 all this to say, that some shitty memeable niche game from almost two decades ago with no input control other than mouse 1 and mouse 2 is a far superior game in practically every single aspect compared to Terraria.

| >>67efe9
I think he just meant he enjoys grinding homie. I didn't seem to me like he was trying to justify Terraria in any way.

| >>640109 I didn't say that he was trying to justify Terraria homie. He said he doesn't mind Terraria's GRIND because he plays RS which is grindy, and I highlighted the fact that it's an awful comparison. Yes, both Terraria and RS are grindy, but RS has a massive world with a ton of things to do which makes the grind fun, while Terraria fails to make its grind fun.

I enjoyed my time with Terraria, played 300h. But the fun came from the company of my friends, not from the gameplay.

| >>640116 yo stop,you are being childish, nobody said anything bad about RN and terraria, the gameplay of terraria is exelent, also the game has custom control option

| >>640127 "the gameplay is exelent" oh okay you totally convinced me now, I take it all back.

| >>640129
You really are childish, huh. Either that or autistic.

| >>640129 ok here is a review, he gameplay is simple but the variety of weapons, movement options and classes , ways to play is great, there are 4 main classes melee, mage, summoner, ranger, but there is also subclasses like, throwing, trapper, tank, suport and regen, wich are all not considered classes but are cool and funny ways to play,it all comes down to customizing your chracter with the right items, and the game doeen't punish you for mixing sets and classes, in my first

| Time playing id didn't knew about classes yet I was able to play almost the whole game with out focusing on one class and it was a solo playtrough, wich shows the game is good to play solo, the bosses are exelento too and prove a real chalenge, the is better to play with a guide but going full blind is also very rewarding, but you can get stuck or lost, wich is a bummer overall I give the game a 8,5/10

| >>cb85ea there are no classes in the game, just items to equip. You make the game sound significantly more deep than it is, it's just a 2D minecraft with a focus on PvE and practically no way to meet new people or make new friends.

| >>640166 if you want multiplayer go play a mmo, terraria is a sand box with mmo elements unlike minecraft wich is pure sand box

| >>640170 what a weak argument. Keep being you I guess.

I just find it a great shame that such a shallow game that's only as fun as the company it's being played with literally lacks any kind of elements to bring people together. Server browsers have existed for decades, it's really not that much asked.

| >>640183 have you heard of single player? Minecraft doesnt have offical servers(on PC) yet people play together, whats the problem here? Also bold of you to call it shallow, its more complex than some AAA games out there

| >>640166 yes there are, 4 main classes, the rest are just playstyles but they are so complex that I would call it a class

| Ok bro. 8,5/10.

| I feel like you are the type of person who can only play a game if its online with a loby full of games an cant have fun by your self, becau how can a game be single player a reason to call it shallow?

| >>67efe9 bro why are you so upset

| All I said was I liked the game and that I don't mind grind, this seems extremely disproportional

| >>640198
Homie probably going through some shit. Don't mind her.

| >>640199 yeah they proly have a trauma with the game or is just a hater bacuse they think its a clone of minecraft and can apreciate a single player with optional multiplayer because nowadays every game is a multiplayer action with a shallow excuse of a story mode and since finding servers for terraria is harder than minecraft they want the company to pay for servers because they are 2lazy to google some discort to meet new people to play with

| It's just a shitty game dude. You grind underground ore and make mob farms, that's all there is to it. It was only fun because of the banter I had with my friends.

Terraria is a shitty game because it has absolutely zero singleplayer value. No story. No quests. No exploration. No interesting locations. Barebones combat.

| Terraria is also a shitty game because the multiplayer support is garbage. No server browser. No way to meet new people. No way to make new friends. No minigames. No activities to do with other players. No meaningful player to player interaction.

| Anyone who seriously thinks that Terraria is anything more than a mediocre 3/10 fun for a few hours game is a delusional fanboy. The game has no substance, no redeeming qualities, nothing unique, no innovations. It's just some shitty indie game that got popular with some 12 year olds a decade ago and now those 12 year olds are manchildren defending this game like it's some revolutionary work of art.

| >>95351e what, no single player value, no exploration, barebones combat, no cool locations, no meaninful multiplayer, have just played the first 2 hours and quit? 36 completely diferent biomes, more than 300 unique weapons, 4 classes and many possibilities of subclases, 13 bosses that unlock new biomes, itens, weapons and monster, and the multiplayer is just as good as minecraft, you have to find or create private servers so you are the manchild here

| >>640226 I played 300h, thanks to the good company I had.

The biomes have nothing different about them, it does not change how you play the game like the biomes in Deep Rock Galactic for example.

300 "unique" weapons? What a joke. There's more like 10 unique weapons each with 30 stat-alternative versions.

What classes? You make a character and collect shit. There are no classes. Just like minecraft has no archer and knight class, just a sword and a bow.

| Keep defending your shitty little game with your weak made up arguments. "300 unique weapons" LMAOOOO that's like saying every gun in BF4 is unique, except even funnier because the lack of uniqueness is far more obvious in Terraria.

| >>640231 if there were no classes there wouldn't be diferent damage types, weapon classes, set bonuses, armor types and debuff properties, and all classes would be viable in the same play style with no difference in stats, and yes the weapons are unique, they have diferent status and damage types with diferent proerties, also every weapond is customizable with prefixes thar change the size, damage, knockback, cost of use, crit rate, reach and rarity

| Oh wow stat differences, 8,5/10

| Each biome has it's own itens, monsters, blocks, caves, pseudo dungeons, boss fight, npc, and event with some making you use specifc itens to survive or endure their properties

| I didn't realize Terraria of all things was so controversial

| The game doesn't look complex because the game doesn't show or give it's complexity in silver plater like most games out there, and you can finish it without knowing it's potential but it's way harder and boring this way

| >>640256 it's because most people assume a game can't understand it starts a generic sandbox to then deconstruct the genre and add so much more content if they try a little bit harder to play instead of shutting off their brains and not understanding why the game doesn't give the cool unique classes and game play from the start and why can't you just choose your class from the start and not have choices of how to play

| I hate to say this : please read the steam reviews and compare with this thread.
Don't forget to read the helpful negative ones, and the helpful positive ones.

There's some truth to both sides.
Nothing you can't overcome with no expectations out of this game. Which is how it should be. Don't expect things, go get surprised g/u/rl !

Because the thread says "Gonna buy", I guess it's done by now, so please OP, by all means, enjoy.

| Enjoy your 8,5 OP. A very deep and revolutionary game full of innovative game design and immense hidden potential just waiting to be discovered.

| As the guy who was sucking the game's D I gotta say it's not perfect, the start of the game will turn you off, because it is just a 2D minecraft at the start and the game does a poor job at guiding the player to the best parts, but thats the mystery farctor the guide npc will give very vague hints but if you like games that make you dance around and explore until you do something diferent and bam! Everything folds before your eyes, it's a cool game just dont shut your brains

| If possible don't use gameplays to guide your self, use the wiki, it gives info but doesn't show direcly what to do so you can have fun and discover the methods by your self

| Look the fanboy gave one tiny little negative, that surely makes the arbitrary 8,5 and everything else he said justified.

| >>640332 the positive stuff I said still holds true, just see any positive reviews, its the same stuff and it is game that sarts slow, 8,5 is great for a indie game, most of your criticism is becaus you either didn't play attention to the game or because maybe the sandbox with some mmo mechanics doesn't fit you, like when a game genre doesn't click with the player it wont ever be good and thats just how you see it

| Terraria has no mmo mechanics. Its just a boring-ass 2D minecraft.

| Well calling it a minecraft clone is a compliment, at least minecraft has playable multiplayer with tons of minigames. Terraria is just a snoozefest.

| >>640332 if your want more critcs there is the grind but i don't mind grind, there is the dificulty jump in the mid game that gets anoying but that just doesn't really bother to the point of ruining the game

| >>640343 see there you go with the multiplayer stuff, the multiplayer is like minecraft you gotta find the servers, and it isn't a clone they were released too close to be a clone people didn't even knew minecraft launched when terraria came both games start similar but their focul is very diferent and terraria expands in gameplay(bosses, weapons etc) while minecraft expands in freedon and sandbox(creative, 3D, less bosses and mob, no dificulty spike) I love both games

| Minecraft is too easy but has way more potential, its fun to play and build, relax and do dumb stuff I really like to play solo, terraria is a journey with clear progression with fights that matter, you can stop and goof around but its objectives always gives you a reason to keep going because not everything is doable at the start in fact 3/4 of the game are locked behind a wall unlike minecraft where everything is doable from the star, unless you want the elytra or netherite

| If you dont enjoy playing alone you shouldn't let it bias you to hate a game, and do research to see if the game has private servers, because the multiplayer mode of terraria is just like minecraft

| Its nothing like minecraft. Its fucking dull as hell.

| >>640360 can you tell the diferences instead of saying it is bad

| >>640349
>locked behind a wall

hehe see what you did there ^ω^

| "Terraria is a journey" come on bruh. Its a basic 2D game, there is nothing about it that feels like a journey. "With clear progression" yeah no, there is nothing clear about it and the progression is slow, grindy and boring. Just ore farming and mob farming. What a journey.

| "Fights that matter" ????? You are making shit up, most fights don't matter at all and any good drops require a boring mob farm because of the low drop rates and how grindy the game is.

| >it is extremely obvious that you are a biased fanboy who's viewing the game from a subjective lens that doesn't and will never represent the game how most people see it.

You lack the capability to critique a game objectively and fairly. Quit being such a fanatic, Re-Logic isn't gonna hire your ass.

| I find it fascinating that this thread just becomes a shouting match between >>95351e and>>cb85ea.

| >>cb85ea

| >>640480 the thing I'm getting is thet tbe game isn't for you, if you cant understant the progression, if you cant learn the game then you will just say it is bad, the game is about you becoming a master at the game,the progression is as fast as you want, you have to learn the quick progression tricks, how to get the good itens, wich mobs are worth you need, it's about learning the best strategies, replay value, try to play it again

| The progression is made by you if you want to bomb underground skip a few bosses, get good weapon, break the wall and jump to hardmode at the start you can and the game doesn't punish you, thats just you getting good at the game but if you want you can still farm your way trough victory build 300 houses and kill every single boss slowly, I really like to play this way but most newcomers or people wuo didnt learn think it should be played this way and think it is a boring

| Go watch some reviews or see the game plays of veterans if you dont want to play it again, the game can be super intense and less farmey

| I just realized this was a glorofyed git gud lol

| When you learn the game all the stuff complained about gets tossed asside since there is always a easier way to do things, you can defeat the final boss with out weapons if you know how to set good traps, or other great and funny tatics

| I honestly enjoyed the game. It's kind of slow when you try to figure out how you want to play but after that you begin to get into a "groove."

| >>640592 yep it's like complicated dance

| Above argument is "Terrarias value is in replaying it until you can speedrun it"

Sounds quite shallow and shit.

| >>640632 everything I say for you is shallow and shit, go play your deep perfumed games

| >>640634 don't blame me, you're the one sugarcoating the game with your fanatic bullshit.

| So did OP buy Terraria at any point ??

| >>640701 all my arguments had some explanation, all you were saying was "this aspect of the game is shit" with no real explanation of why

| Uhhhh meow?

| Y'all need to calm your tits it's a video game bruh

| >>640749 I explained why, and compared it to other games. All the defensive arguments boiled down to overcomplicating simple things i.e copypasted items being called "unique", and stat differing items used to justify a "class system" that clearly does not exist.

And someone's argument was "game is good because you can replay it to learn how to speedrun"

Cba to look which was your argument since they are both equally weak and pointless.

| >>640947 then define a class if diferent playstyles, weapon mechanics and customizations don't mean anything to you

| >>640975 >different playstyles: click M1 next to the enemy or click M1 from a distance

I already made the comparison with Minecraft: just because the game has a sword, an axe,and a bow, doesn't mean the game has a knight, berserker, and archer classes.

| "You were saying this game is shit with no explanation why"

Keep up the weak arguments and selective reading, you're doing a fantastic job.

| Dude stop samefagging no one is buying your fake argument

| >>640997 thats stupid and you know it all pc games make use of M1 like LoL, dota, overwatch, all 3000 fps and tps out there yet these have classes and terraia doesn't, all weapons have diferent damage per class, all classes have a armor selection with especific skills and diferent resource management for diferent classes but no just because you use M1 like any other games to use weapons its all invalid ok

| The jouneys end update is what ill wait for to play it again.

| >>641039 same

| It's almost like every thread has a small chance of devolving into this. Where's the mods?

>>641011 I'm starting to suspect its a samefag too

| >>641113 mods here generally don't stop arguments like this, people just need to grow up

| >>641022 ok. at least real games different weapons have different playstyles.

a distance difference is not a different playstyle. especially not in a 2d game with virtually no world elements that matter.

+1 for continuing with braindead arguments, you didn't let me down

| >>641221 of course reach is a diferent playstyle especialy in a 2d game, thats a basic of 2d game design, you really are just excluding terraria because you dont like it, stop being a faggot and accept that a game isn't trash just because you don't understant it's mechanics

| >>641269 there is nothing different from doing damage 1 tile away vs 10 tiles away in terraria.

A different playstyle requires a player to play with a different style, i.e in FPS games SMGs are used to run and gun in close quarters at a fast pace while snipers are used from a far distance and with good cover. There is a clear difference in playstyle and a totally different state of mind is required to play them.

No different thinking to dps 1,5or10 tiles away in terraria.

| Terraria combat is just m1 spam next to an enemy if melee or m1 spam with mouse cursor on target if distance.

And you just brainlessly spam m1 and jump around.

| It's almost like when you break something down to it's most basic idea you lose detail, soccer, kick a ball into a net, basketball throw a ball into a net I mean they're basically the same thing why would someone play one over the other

| >>641308 idk anything about terraria but pretty much the exact same difference in playstyle is available in any game with projectiles. I would be surprised if accuracy of a weapon and available cover did not dictate play range in terraria in the same way you described for fps games. it's really more like a geometrical property than a game design element

| >>641309 most melle require you to get close and tank damage with some weapons beinf mid range, ranger you can fight mid to long range and mage is eiter varies too much on the set, summoner can be close, mid or long range since you can use any weapon without any buffs but you have an army of minions

| And it all boils to weapons and skill choice since there are long ranfe melee builds with spears and boomerans, close range ranger with shot guns, tank mage with spectre armor and cuffs and also class hybrid summoner( less minions, more class weapon damage)

| >>641315 incorrect. In soccer your kicks matter, in basketball your throws matter, the fields are different too. Both sports require different thinking

In FPS using SMGs and Snipers require different thinking. Maps change how you play, gamemodes change how you play.

What does terraria change? Hallows M1, corruption M1, underground M1, hell M1. Melee M1, bows M1, wands M1.

The guy argued that the game has classes and that 300 "unique" weapons change the gameplay and playstyles.

| The simple fact is that not only does Terraria lack 300 unique weapons (copper sword all the way up to whatever other slightly more damage sword all count as 1 sword not 20 swords), but also that terraria does not have classes nor different playstyles.

"Melee requires tanking" does not mean there is a tank class, it means you take more damage with melee weapons which is common fucking sense.

With melee you spam M1 and with bows/wands you spam M1 while hovering mouse over target

| You keep saying things like "so many items" "so many classes" "so many playstyles" "builds with bows, builds with shotguns" but the gameplay and thinking required to use a bow and a shotgun are literally IDENTICAL.

You cannot argue there is a playstyle difference. You cannot argue Terraria has value because of thousands of items that are functionally identical.

Completely and utterly destroyed your weak-ass arguments with facts and logic.

| I bound attack to M5

>CHECKMATE ٩(。・ω・。)و

| >>641326 melee armor has way more defence and skill that attract monster with some skills giving bonuses when you get hit

| >>641326 you crealy haven't played with each weapon, all require m1 but every weapon has thei own way,to attack, you have spears, trowhing daggers, flails, boomerangs, wands, staff, orbs, bows, chain guns, automatic guns, pistols, magic books, swords, magic swors, sheilds, yo-yos, canons, turrets, minions, bazucas and some weapons that are so unique that I can't even explain

| >>641328 no the thinking is diferent, you are the one who doesn't want to think, all conbinatons of armor, weapons set, equipment sets and consumables requires diferent aproches to diferent creatures you are just closing your eyes

| >>641328 if you don't see that then you are one of those people who never heard or a game whre your class is not determined by a choice at the start but by wich equipment you use, wich btw makes you seem like a cassual who only plays trendy online saturated mobas, go play terraria with different types of armor and see if you can win with the same tatic, I dare you

| OP DID BUY TERRARIA, YES OR NO ?
PLEASE, OP, SNED HLEP FSAT !
(|||゚д゚)

| >>641356 oh wow thanks for listing so many items that are all functionally identical while still failing to explain how it changes a playstyle or how it would require any different kind of thinking to play.

Literally all you say is "there are items there are stats there are bonuses" the gameplay does not change if an item gives you bonus stats upon getting hit. You are still spamming M1 mindlessly.

| >>641470 with melee you have to arpoach the enemy and either take or dodge attacks you cant really stay far away since most of your weapons dont have much reach, depending on how you make your build you get more damage output when in close combat, you have to think about aproaching the monsters managing your hp and knowing when to run

| >>641470 ranger weapon are all long range excluding shotguns and machine guns, wich have poor accuracy but a shit ton of dps, most gunners have decent defence wich allow the player to get sorta close and use stealth skills with some equipment giving extra range with bow and more damage with other weapons such as snipers and pistols when you need to run, this play style has damage consistency if you manage range and the mobility skills but really wants you to take risks

| >>641470 summoner is all around class in terms of weapon usage wich gives very low damage bonus but you can have your personal army of monsters and sentrys the player stats are vere average so you can use any weapon as long as you know how and when to hit and run with your minions giving a ton of damage to all monsters around you, you can be mindless sitting duck with magic and guns or a engaged player with melee weapons

| >>641470 mage is a interesting class, most armors make you a glass cannon, with high damage magic, the most used builds can make you immortal with regen and buffs thats are given by hitting the opponent so you can get really creative with mage builds, from support to tank to glass cannons and even something simmilar to ranger, the defence is shit so you are always on edge so dont get close but also dont get too far, exploit skills and think about every weapon and equipment you use

| >>641470 look at overwatch all charater use long range all you gotta do is mindlessly span m1 to shot, thats how games work so stop whining

| There are no different classes in terraria because they all play the same.

All you managed to say with your pointless spam is "melee takes damage because of close quarters" which is self explanatory, and "mana based weapons can be low damage with tanky armor or high damage with weak armor" which is literally just a stat difference, it does not affect playstyles.

| As for the overwatch comment, I dont play that garbage so I'm not gonna waste too much time defending it but I can say for a fact that a mindless playstyle will not give you success, you need to understand all characters to understand what your team needs and how to counter the enemy, and you need to have great map knowledge and be able to read players well, you need to know when you should take a fight and when to retreat, but all of what I said applies to pretty much every FPS.

| Let me tell you a 100% fact.

It is LITERALLY impossible for ANY 2D co-op game to have more complexity than a 3D multiplayer PvP game.

Even 3D co-op games cannot compare, Deep Rock Galactic is one of my favorite games of all time, meanwhile I hate Overwatch, and yet I still wouldn't be dumb enough to argue that DRG is more complex than Overwatch because co-op cannot be more complex than multiplayer pvp, just like 2D cannot be more complex than 3D.

| >>641586 there it is, you were just a sucky fanboi all along who has bias about a certain style of fame and belive it is the best ever, you are just invading threads to suck a game's dick and take a dump on another and when they defent their games you call then a fanboy, great job! :D now that you illuminated our heads whith your superrior games how about you fuck off and go play it yourself?

| Saying drg is is good but dissing overwatch is kinda hipocrate both are really good but one is underrated so if you want more people to play it, try to crate a thread to praise the game instead of invading others to preach your "superior game" and let people enjoy their games, since 2d will never be good anyway as you say, also all you do in dfg is point, click and move like any other game so fuck you

| Are you attacking terraria and everey other 2d game because it has a 8.6 on metacritic while deep rock galactic, your deep, full of game play and classes that matter doesn't even have a score?, is that whay you are criying if sobits okay dude there are many underrated many games out there, like I said if you want to bring more players, make threads about how great the game is, just don't attack other people

| >>fa38a3 >It is LITERALLY impossible for ANY 2D co-op game to have more complexity than a 3D multiplayer PvP game.

Factorio?

| >>f2878f holy fuck you are braindead. I did not suck DRGs dick or act like a fanboy, neither did I shit on Overwatch, I literally said that Overwatch is MORE complex than DRG despite the fact that I hate Overwatch and love DRG. That is the opposite of being a fanboy.

You are genuinely retarded.

| Op here, boutgh the game and I'm having a blast, I didnt awnser ecause I was playing too much, the conclusion of that discusion is >>f2878f is trying to hard for their own good and>>fa38a3 is a 3D master race retard, none are fanbois
*the real fanboy was the friends we made along the way*

| >>641783 3D master race, tf you on about you dumb useless piece of shit? My fav games of all time are Enter The Gungeon, Into The Breach, OneShot, FTL, all 2D games.

I just made the factual statement that 3D is more complex than 2D, go enjoy your ancient brainless minecraft clone and lemme know when you realize that the game is repetitive and boring as fuck.

| >>641816 obvious bait is obvious.

| >>641882 there is nothing baity about saying that 3D is more complex than 2D. Go fuck yourself.

| >>641888 obvious bait is also obvious.

| >>641888 man you quite annoying, nobody likes people who go out of their way to attack something, so jus stop trying to convince people that a game is bad because it doesnt play like you want, the other gurl said it, terraria has a 8.6 on metacritic and thei gave an 8.5, if you dont agree then thats your problem, most of the stuff you said was just vague stuff that apllies to all games so stop it, play a good game and enjoy your life

| >>641905
> Bait was pointed out
> Still fell for the bait
Man, some people really are hopeless, eh?

| lmao this thread is still going. Everytime I thought "ok THIS is where the thread ends" it just keep going

| thank you OP, have a great time

| 8.5 means fucking nothing. Literally nothing. In a 1-10 scale 5 is supposed to be average and somehow almost every single game gets between 7-9 with some rare exceptions. Using game reviews in an argument is brainless especially after you have utterly failed to defend the game yourself.

| >>642405 get lost, nobody wants to talk about this anymore, and if you don't get how review score works then you are too stupid to dicuss about this

| >>642420 great argument as always. Talk about me being stupid, you are literally a fucking worthless tool.

| Jesus fucking christ its terraria guys

| >>642889 dont say guys there is just 1 A hole here who doesnt know how live without arguing about stupid stuff nobody cares

| >>642907 yeah that 1 A hole is the brainless fanboy who has a fetish for sucking terraria's metaphorical cock for a living

| Y'all still not done? Damn. I genuinely feel sorry for you, unless you somehow find it fun or entertaining.

| Let this thread furracking die. I don't care what your side is or what your argument is. It's time to put this soykaf show to rest. Furrack.

| >2020
>BUYING GAMES

ISHYGDDT

| >>642907 Lonely people do stuff like that when they crave attention. It's best to just leave them alone and don't enable their tantrums by replying.

| I have 800h in the game (mods included) and I thought I just have to share my thoughts. I never liked sandbox elements in games because I have zero creativity, but what I really liked about Terraria is its progression and combat. The feeling of constant movement forward is addictive, and it doesn't get grindy at all, if you know what you're doing you can progress to the next threshold in about 10-20 min.

| And the semi-bullethell combat that forces you to apply different strategies and arenas to take advantage of bosses weaknesses is also great. By the way, hater-chans argument that all weapons are the same is kinda true. In the end you just shoot projectile at the enemy. Doesn't make it less enjoyable though

| Yeah I know that OP already bought the game, but I haven't participated in online shit fights for so long that I just couldn't resist

| >>643196 at least you arent being disrespectfull

Total number of posts: 147, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1586612344

This thread is permanently archived