danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Just tried Dragon Raja mobile.

| Pretty sure someone walked across that game on App Store/Google Play and noticed how amazing the graphics are, And they indeed are.

And it's a fine mess of an auto MMORPG dailyfest mobile game. They spent a lot of effort into the game but it's still a mess.

The story starts all ok until you reach a certain club. Then you'll spend most of the time trying to make 2 characters fall in love, buying hot milk and non-sense.

| I can't say much what else happens after because the game is requiring me to grind past the server level cap (the server cap goes up per one month) for main story.

And the best way to level up is by doing over 2 hours of dailies, a bunch of auto quests, mario kart clone, afk cooking and then auto dungeons because why even play?

Community wise? never bothered with it, but there's a chat and some clans that expect you to be on all day.

Verdict? never bother with mobile mmorpgs

| I don't understand mobile games that play themselves at all.
Also the android version of swipe keyboard is miles ahead of apple's, i miss it.

| >>638783 you can't auto in higher lvl dungeons and cross server pvp you can auto but your more likely to get reckt and lose but yeah it's not really a great game imo asobimo makes the best MMOs for mobile but that's just my opinion I spent 7 years playing their game called Iruna online

| >>638821 should've played Toram Online then. No autos, mostly pure skill and game knowhow, but you can get fucked over by the expensive equipments.

| >>638831 I tried toram but it just wasn't for me. I log on to get free gems and stuff but the all around gameplay experience feels off to me plus the story compared to Iruna's story is not great to me.

In Iruna the story moves from typical villains - fighting against evil gods - fighting against all gods and the creator of the gods- going into the past, future, an alternate timeline, a different dimension then going back to the present yet it all makes sense and stays interesting

| >>638831 plus aside from being 3D and being the successor of Iruna it still isn't actually better than it if you aren't too hung up about graphics

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1585362225

This thread is permanently archived